Forums

Help › Forums

Free balls

Tue, Mar 31 2020 11:46 AM (87 replies)
  • Carrvet
    1,117 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2020 5:57 AM

Would love some Callaway ERC soft (level 35)?

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2020 6:43 AM

birchi:

After WGT's decision to close down the Elite section of the pro shop I will stop playing this game for the most part. I still have a few dozen thousand credits that I don't have a use for anymore and want to give away here. We're all going through difficult times right now, so if you're struggling financially and can use your money for something more important than virtual balls, leave a note here or on my wall with your preferred sleeve(s) and I'll send something your way. 

Thanks,
    Simon

This is extremely generous of you. 

Nevertheless, one of the things you might want to consider is simply donating some credits to gift of golf. It might be easier on you than managing multiple requests from players, which I'm sure you'll get.

Just a thought.  

• Gepetto1958
    4,219 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2020 6:49 AM

Nice gesture from you. The best value for money are my regular balls, Callaway level 33, tyvm.

• arkage57
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2020 6:53 AM

Very generous of you.

Nothing for me, but I have a friend who is working very hard at trying to move up to Legend, and he's currently using GI3-S balls. I think some Cally 33's would help him out greatly in his endeavor. 

Much appreciated, even just for consideration sake. Sorry to hear of your departure.

Ark

• birchi
    1,492 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2020 6:58 AM

SimonTheBeetle:
    I don't need any balls but just wanna say "Why don't you keep your credits for the future because you never know when WGT will change their mind once again?"

I will keep some 10.000 credits for myself as I plan on playing the major tournaments/qualifiers (eTour, VUSO, VUSA). So I'll be fine in case any major equipment upgrade hits the market. 

For everything else WGT's decision simply moved up my timeline a bit. I don't enjoy playing the new version of the game (which may not even include UEL), so I wanted to quit playing at the end of the year anyway (with the exceptions mentioned above). 

I already received lots of kind messages and I can't answer everyone individually. But they are very much appreciated. Keep in mind that I'm just returning some of the money you spent on this game, thus allowing someone like me to play it for free and even make a net plus.

• arkage57
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2020 7:05 AM

In case I forgot to add the name, it's Honus31

(My posts still go under moderation, so i don't remember if I included or not)

Thanks again, 

Ark

• Gepetto1958
    4,219 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2020 7:05 AM

immediately said, also done! Vielen Dank

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2020 7:39 AM

sorry to see a top player leave simon.......you have been a great ambassador for wgt.......hopefully youll return one day but if you do leave for good then my best wishes to you and your family.......stay safe buddy......regards mickey

• Miaski0
    88 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2020 7:51 AM

Sad a top competitor is leaving but very understandable. A true professional and I wish you all the best. Instead of free balls can I ask you for your techniques on putting and elevated approach shots. That advise would be more beneficial to my game.

Thanks 

• JDGHOST
    6,770 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2020 8:28 AM

Mr Birchi 

Anything would help.. I just found out because I live on SSI ...And receive a whopping $797 a month to live on I don't get a stimulus check lol Figure that one out!! A sleeve would be nice .....But if others are worse off I completely understand 

Be safe and well,

JD     P.S I sure hope you have a change of heart I enjoy watching you on the BIG leaderboards my friend... Also a big fan of Casey and the GOGF...Maybe help them out..All the best in whatever you decide..

RSS