Forums

Help › Forums

New to WGT

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 30 2020 8:28 AM (3 replies)
  • gillian5048
    159 Posts
    Wed, Mar 25 2020 1:45 PM

My friend has an EA Sports Tiger Woods game from around 2007. Due to the software aging, we are no longer able to play. What I would like to know with the current pandemic we would like to play from our home places - around 50 miles apart. Is WGT a place where two friends can play golf for fun, or is this a competitive site that requires money. We're just looking for aa free site to play golf online and have fun. Thanks!

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Wed, Mar 25 2020 3:03 PM

gillian5048:

My friend has an EA Sports Tiger Woods game from around 2007. Due to the software aging, we are no longer able to play. What I would like to know with the current pandemic we would like to play from our home places - around 50 miles apart. Is WGT a place where two friends can play golf for fun, or is this a competitive site that requires money. We're just looking for aa free site to play golf online and have fun. Thanks!

You can play all you want for free using the free clubs and balls WGT gives you when you join. You can spend $ to upgrade your equipment if you so desire but it is not required. And you can watch videos on the mobile game to earn free credits if you don't want to spend any real money, 

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Wed, Mar 25 2020 4:47 PM

gillian5048:
    What I would like to know with the current pandemic we would like to play from our home places - around 50 miles apart. Is WGT a place where two friends can play golf for fun,

Become WGT friends and you can invite each other for a game. Simple.

• fireman33
    2,692 Posts
    Mon, Mar 30 2020 8:28 AM

Just from my experience it is free to a point. Once you reach the Tour Master level it is a hard game to play with the free equipment. Once you reach the Legend level it is hard to make the fairway with the starter equipment as the tee boxes get  to be longer. At some point you will want to upgrade so you can play the game.

just my 2 cents

fireman33

RSS