Help › Forums

Question To WGT Staff / Mods

rated by 0 users
Tue, Apr 21 2020 7:42 PM (24 replies)
  • twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2020 12:54 PM

WGTChampion:

We're all home and working remotely. We're very fortunate to have a job that is still operating at 100% during this time and can be done from home. 

I appreciate you reaching out and asking. 

I hope you're all staying safe and doing well. 

_CHAMPION 

That is great news Champ!

The best to you and all of the rest of the staff!

Stay Good!

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2020 1:27 PM

twinponds169:

HenryKawa:
    Question:  I have a list of some of  WGT Longest Members.......

Leave it to H to throw off a positive good news current event pertaining thread with a completely unrelated post.

The heading is Question to Mods/Staff.  The first question was asked and answered.  I thought the forum was to ask Mods/Staff all sorts of questions, not only about the one subject that had already been answered.  Lets all try to get a long and be nice and civil to each other.  If you want this thread to be only about the one subject, so be it.  I will start a thread where people can ask all kinds of questions to the mods.

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2020 2:39 PM

YankeeJim:

twinponds169:
    I think most of us would agree (jokingly) that this game is now an ESSENTIAL business to stay open

Heh, I've already seen players I haven't played with in years. I suspect WGT will be realizing a jump in ball sales.  LOL

p.s., I'm being responsible about social distancing  and sitting 6 feet away from my computer.  :-)

Dang you've got long arms Jim ... I'm trying to visualize that ... lol ...

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2020 3:43 PM

YankeeJim:

twinponds169:
    I think most of us would agree (jokingly) that this game is now an ESSENTIAL business to stay open

Heh, I've already seen players I haven't played with in years. I suspect WGT will be realizing a jump in ball sales.  LOL

p.s., I'm being responsible about social distancing  and sitting 6 feet away from my computer.  :-)

I'm going a step further by having my dog play in my place.  Am doing the same thing with the online poker I play.  The only problem there is that every time he gets a pair of 8s (dogballs) he goes all in.

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2020 4:09 PM

twinponds169:

HenryKawa:
    Question:  I have a list of some of  WGT Longest Members.......

Leave it to H to throw off a positive good news current event pertaining thread with a completely unrelated post.

Your not surprised are you ?

• Connorjwebb123
    421 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2020 4:19 PM
    WGTChampion:

We're all home and working remotely. We're very fortunate to have a job that is still operating at 100% during this time and can be done from home. 

I appreciate you reaching out and asking. 

I hope you're all staying safe and doing well. 

_CHAMPION 

Great to hear Champ, keep well !
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2020 4:44 PM

Not all of us have a wireless mouse ,

OPY

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2020 4:46 PM

WGTChampion:

I was hoping that would be the case with all you IT whizzes. LOL

Just think, you get to stay home, have fun hanging out here, look forward to a nice check from the government and not skip a beat with the finances. Good on you.  Now just stay healthy and watch the ball sales take off.  :-)

p.s., ROFLLMAO at dogballs, Mark.  :-D

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2020 5:05 PM

YankeeJim:
    Just think, you get to stay home, have fun hanging out here, look forward to a nice check from the government and not skip a beat with the finances. Good on you.  Now just stay healthy and watch the ball sales take off.  :-)

and Icon gets to wear his pink tutu all day long at home!

oh  .....  never mind ..... he lives in San Fran and he can every day ... sorry for the interuption

:-)

EE

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2020 5:25 PM

Be safe all    . Thanks  to this game   days goes by  .

RSS