Forums

Help › Forums

Question To WGT Staff / Mods

rated by 0 users
Tue, Apr 21 2020 7:42 PM (24 replies)
  • twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2020 10:28 AM

Curiosity more than anything, but we do care about all you folks too.

Are the WGT offices in Cali shut down as well as everything else in the state?

Are some of you working remotely from home?

I think most of us would agree (jokingly) that this game is now an ESSENTIAL business to stay open! LOL. I will really start going bonkers if work around the house is the only option in our down times.

Stay safe and healthy!

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2020 11:03 AM

+1

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2020 11:41 AM

I can still go outside, just can't talk to my half simple neighbors

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2020 11:53 AM

callaghan159:

I can still go outside, just can't talk to my half simple neighbors

Their wives are off limits now to.:))

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2020 12:05 PM

twinponds169:
    I think most of us would agree (jokingly) that this game is now an ESSENTIAL business to stay open

Heh, I've already seen players I haven't played with in years. I suspect WGT will be realizing a jump in ball sales.  LOL

p.s., I'm being responsible about social distancing  and sitting 6 feet away from my computer.  :-)

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2020 12:30 PM

We're all home and working remotely. We're very fortunate to have a job that is still operating at 100% during this time and can be done from home. 

I appreciate you reaching out and asking. 

I hope you're all staying safe and doing well. 

_CHAMPION 

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2020 12:38 PM

WGTChampion:

We're all home and working remotely. We're very fortunate to have a job that is still operating at 100% during this time and can be done from home. 

I appreciate you reaching out and asking. 

I hope you're all staying safe and doing well. 

_CHAMPION 

Good to hear Champion.

Stay safe and be well.

Ed

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2020 12:47 PM

Question:  I have a list of some of  WGT Longest Members dating back to May 24, 2007.  I have a list posted on my Thread.  Top WGT Player of All Time.   I also try to identify the longest running "STILL ACTIVE" members.   This list is likely not very accurate.  It took hours of research to find the people I did find for the list.  Does WGT know who some of the first members of WGT are and who is the longest running still active member?  I think the current members would be interested in knowing this for interest sake.   The longest Still Active member should be given some type of recognition.  

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2020 12:50 PM

The message above was directed to WGTCHAMPION or any other moderator, but if anyone else has information, can you please share?  Thank you.  HK.

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2020 12:53 PM

HenryKawa:
    Question:  I have a list of some of  WGT Longest Members.......

Leave it to H to throw off a positive good news current event pertaining thread with a completely unrelated post.

RSS