Forums

Help › Forums

Trading clubs

rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 4 2021 12:36 PM (7 replies)
  • montyc1
    8 Posts
    Sun, Mar 22 2020 2:58 PM

Is their anyway we can trade clubs in when we buy new ones? Thanks for any help..

• WGTShamWow
    907 Posts
    Sun, Mar 22 2020 4:44 PM

To sell back any equipment you do not want to keep click on the EQUIPMENT tab from your Profile page on the website. From there you will see a button titled SELL EQUIPMENT. Click that button to begin the process of selecting which items to sell.

Please keep in mind that Equipment that you can sell to the Pro Shop will be listed on the page and will have a checkbox for you to click if you want to sell the item. If a club is currently in your bag the word "Equipped" will be displayed. You cannot sell back a club that is in your bag. You will need to remove the club from your bag before you will be allowed to sell the item. The total value you will receive for the equipment you have selected will be listed in the TOTAL VALUE box at the bottom of the page.

• montyc1
    8 Posts
    Sun, Mar 22 2020 7:35 PM

Thanks Sham..

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2021 9:20 AM

Taylnia:

Well, I did not know that we can actually do that. Thanks dude!

Something you should understand tho.  You will only get 25% back of what you bought them for.

• ScottHope
    10,093 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2021 9:30 AM

Gary, I believe you're conversing with a bot.  ; )

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2021 11:28 AM

ScottHope:

Gary, I believe you're conversing with a bot.  ; )

Well if so, at least I wasn't alone.

Actually the response was to the OP, not sure of that one.  The other on the other hand, I think you are correct.  And I believe I quoted the wrong one, oh well.

• ScottHope
    10,093 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2021 12:36 PM

No, you are not alone, I've done it myself.

There are far too many of these bots invading the forum and WGT needs to look into doing something about it.

RSS