Forums

Help › Forums

Covid-19

Sun, Mar 22 2020 2:16 AM (1 replies)
  • Agassi1991
    777 Posts
    Sat, Mar 21 2020 6:42 PM

Hi

Italien Healt system have been warning every goverment in the world for the last

2-3 weeks:

TO BE READY AND AHEAD OF THE CORONAVIRUS

Yet UK and USA first began closing down 2-3 days ago , DISATER!!!

Peter

• TyMacni
    1,573 Posts
    Sun, Mar 22 2020 2:16 AM

Agassi1991:

Hi

Italien Healt system have been warning every goverment in the world for the last

2-3 weeks:

TO BE READY AND AHEAD OF THE CORONAVIRUS

Yet UK and USA first began closing down 2-3 days ago , DISATER!!!

Peter

Hallo Peter,
    Groeten en Beste Groeten.

1st USA case (also the 1st in Western

1 Jan 2020  man in his 30s. He began  US to experience pneumonia-like symptoms after returning to Seattle, Washington, from traveling in Wuhan, China

PART 2

I AM EXPERIENCING laptop issues. I lost about 3 paragraphs

IT IS NOW 6 or 7 hours later than I hope I can  function now.

22 March 22:06 EDT

Since 2017 or 2018 our Center for Disease Control CDC has reported they were under funded and under staffed..

In Nov 2019 they reported that our position could not respond to a major event.

From first confirmed case 21 Jan 2020 until 12 March a total of 1,000 test were administered

On 18 March 2020 that number increased to 100,000

On  21 March 2020 that number had increased to 200,000

The number of masks available wasn't even enough to cover Nurses, Doctors, First Responders

Decisions and plans are based on the currant point in time. We are reacting to the moment, so our enemy is far ahead of us. (Unless something not currently know increases our abilities) It is now in a position to expand it's advantage at a pace faster than we can gain

NOTE* Questions / exchanges between Government, Media, and Citizens suggests True Impact is not realized.

MORE TO FOLLOW. I will continue placing New Entries here. 

RSS