Forums

Help › Forums

COVIT-19 VIRUS IS STRESSFUL

Fri, Aug 20 2021 4:42 PM (132 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, May 11 2020 1:36 PM

Luckystar5:
    No cure or vaccine for the cold, n1h1, cancer, etc. Govts are just proving a well known fact to you, we can control you by the use of fear. Wake up people.

And I'll bet you thought Plandemic was full of facts, too.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Mon, May 11 2020 1:47 PM

OMG!

It's becoming the last month of my Facebook feed all over again. 

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Mon, May 11 2020 3:00 PM

Robert, I hear you loud and clear.

It's one thing to be misinformed, quite another to spread misinformation.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Mon, May 11 2020 3:12 PM

@mkg335

Of course, you are absolutely correct. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, May 11 2020 4:43 PM

mkg335:

And when you're dealing with sheep, you have free rein.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Mon, May 11 2020 5:10 PM

YankeeJim:

mkg335:

And when you're dealing with sheep, you have free rein.

Reminds me of a Groucho line:  "I'd call you a baboon but that wouldn't be fair to the rest of the baboons."

Or orangutans, as the case may be.

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Mon, May 11 2020 7:48 PM

Luckystar5:
    guess what, not one person has died from this flu, it's all been an underlying condition, complicated from the flu. Not one death certificate says cause of death, cornavirus.

That's a misleading simplification. Using your reasoning it would be as true to say that nobody has ever actually died from being shot or stabbed because lack of blood to the brain is always the true cause of death.

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Mon, May 11 2020 8:55 PM
    You can think that way, but they cannot list the cause of death as the virus, cuz it's a legal document, and they cannot prove that someone died from it. It's listed as xxxxxx with complications due to virus, such as loss of blood, due to gunshot, or stab wounds. It's fine, if all you want to believe the fertilizer that they are spreading, that's your choice, I'd wear that mask to hide my face too.
  • mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Mon, May 11 2020 9:50 PM

Luckystar5:
    You can think that way, but they cannot list the cause of death as the virus, cuz it's a legal document, and they cannot prove that someone died from it. It's listed as xxxxxx with complications due to virus, such as loss of blood, due to gunshot, or stab wounds. It's fine, if all you want to believe the fertilizer that they are spreading, that's your choice, I'd wear that mask to hide my face too.

Yeah, too bad it's the fearless leader who's spreading the fertilizer, with help from the clueless.

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Mon, May 11 2020 10:04 PM
    Isn't it funny, they are the ones not wearing the masks? Lol
RSS