skip nav

Forums

COVIT-19 VIRUS IS STRESSFUL

Thu, May 21 2020 1:05 AM by craigswan. 104 replies.
  • SimonTheBeetle Canada
    1,246 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2020 5:22 PM

Robert1893:
    Thanks, Simon, I will pass that on to my wife. She handles it well. But after a while, it does take a toll. 

Please do. Of course, it does 'cause we're only human beings, not machines.

We can't possibly thank enough all doctors, nurses, caretakers (caregivers) and anyone restlessly working to keep the rest of us well, safe and fed at this moment.

EDIT : You too, be safe and healthy.

• Robert1893 United States
    5,792 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2020 8:34 PM

SimonTheBeetle:
    We can't possibly thank enough all doctors, nurses, caretakers (caregivers) and anyone restlessly working to keep the rest of us well, safe and fed at this moment.

I agree 100%. 

Be safe. 

• Bowl64 Sweden
    2,844 Posts
    Wed, Apr 15 2020 12:48 AM

• ct690911 Canada
    6,214 Posts
    Wed, Apr 15 2020 4:50 AM

Safe?

I'm wearing a body condom underneath a bee keeper outfit. My days as a chick magnet are effectively over...(:

ct

• Bowl64 Sweden
    2,844 Posts
    Fri, May 8 2020 11:44 AM

Very interesting:

• goldeena Thailand
    1,946 Posts
    Sat, May 9 2020 7:31 AM

^^^^^^^

Well let's all remember - misinformation.

Who is racing for a vaccine to help us all recover from this terrible affliction?

Well if you ask me Bill Gates is the front runner and I am sure you, as well as me are all rooting for Bill Gates to be successful and on time - god the world needs him right now!!

If Bill Gates and the WHO manage to get a vaccine out before this thing kills millions and millions I think we owe him an automatic Nobel prize you know?

Bill Gates, Barack Obama, Albert Einstein and Richard Feynman - they don't get these things for nothing.

SAVIORS OF MANKIND.

TQG.

oh dear - "salient point" Robert down there!! They died not as a result of - because they can't even isolate a virus you tool!! They died 'whilst testing positive for' - like that paw-paw fruit in South Africa??!! for a 'strand of genetic material' they are calling covid-whatever!!! You have all been taken in big-time and are all going to be micro-chipped and poisoned - not worth fighting the war for over 70 years ago let alone fighting for now - ACCEPT YOUR FATE MONKEYS, IT WON'T BE FOR LONG ANYWAY HO-HO-HO 

AI's coming NUMPTIES - your ignorance and gullibility is astounding, yet not at all surprising (lots of 'never Trumpers', are going to the slaughterhouse too remember :-)

• Wutpa Canada
    4,249 Posts
    Sat, May 9 2020 7:21 PM

ct690911:

Safe?

I'm wearing a body condom underneath a bee keeper outfit. My days as a chick magnet are effectively over...(:

ct

Neither will help you against the hyperbolically named murder hornets apparently. 

• mkg335 United States
    5,480 Posts
    Sat, May 9 2020 7:53 PM

Wutpa:

ct690911:

Safe?

ct

Neither will help you against the hyperbolically named murder hornets apparently. 

I suppose we're fortunate here to be only dealing with manslaughter gnats and aggravated assault aphids.

• Bowl64 Sweden
    2,844 Posts
    Sat, May 9 2020 8:24 PM

mkg335:

Wutpa:

ct690911:

Safe?

ct

I suppose we're fortunate here to be only dealing with manslaughter gnats and aggravated assault aphids.

LOL!!!

• gonfission United States
    1,567 Posts
    Mon, May 11 2020 5:03 AM

goldeena:
    Bill Gates, Barack Obama, Albert Einstein and Richard Feynman - they don't get these things for nothing

Well, one of them did......

RSS