Forums

Help › Forums

COVIT-19 VIRUS IS STRESSFUL

Fri, Aug 20 2021 4:42 PM (132 replies)
  • Bowl64
    3,083 Posts
    Wed, May 13 2020 6:31 AM

Important about Vitamin D levels vs Covid-19 and other viruses and infections:

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Sat, May 16 2020 1:22 AM

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sat, May 16 2020 2:17 PM

Lather, rinse, repeat.

• TyMacni
    1,573 Posts
    Sat, May 16 2020 7:18 PM

ct690911:

Safe?

I'm wearing a body condom underneath a bee keeper outfit. My days as a chick magnet are effectively over...(:

ct

Don't give up so easy. I would bet that somewhere-out-there is at least 1 female beekeeper with a latex fetish.

• TyMacni
    1,573 Posts
    Sat, May 16 2020 7:36 PM

You will / or won't be happy to know that the Rocky Statue in front of the Philadelphia Museum of Art is practicing social distancing . No crowds mobbing him for photo ops until further notice.

Yo, Adrien I won't be home for a while, can you feed Cuff and Link for me....

Image result for rocky statue with mask

Image result for rocky statue with mask

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Sun, May 17 2020 2:07 AM

KFC’s slogan “Finger lickin’ good” was mistranslated in China as “Eat your fingers off”.

I think warnings of a deadly virus got lost in translation as well from our chinese friends.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Mon, May 18 2020 9:32 PM

After reading this thread from beginning to end, this post actually put a smile on my face-

TyMacni:

We are a few weeks into self-isolation and it is really upsetting me to witness my wife standing at the living room window gazing aimlessly into space with tears running down her cheeks. It breaks my heart to see her like this. I have thought very hard about how I can cheer her up. I have even considered letting her back in the house…but rules are rules.

Thanks for posting that Ty!

I'd also like to say a +1 to my friends YankeeJim and Twinponds169 for their comments. Word has it there are talks of another golf outing coming up your way in the Fall if/when everything returns to normal (fingers crossed).

To Robert1893- I can't even imagine the stress your wife is under at work...I wish her all the best.

To Luckystar5- just, WOW! I sincerely hope you don't get injured shoving that flashlight up your bum.

I'd like to try and turn this thread away from being stressful and turn it into something fun as people use technology to cheer us up. With that said, I'd like to thank our friends from Wales for this great video-

Please feel free to add any videos that you find of people using Zoom to create content that can inspire us during these difficult times

MC.

I guess I can't post videos anymore...that sucks!

• TyMacni
    1,573 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2020 1:27 AM

mrcaddie:

After reading this thread from beginning to end, this post actually put a smile on my face-

TyMacni:

We are a few weeks into self-isolation and it is really upsetting me to witness my wife standing at the living room window gazing aimlessly into space with tears running down her cheeks. It breaks my heart to see her like this. I have thought very hard about how I can cheer her up. I have even considered letting her back in the house…but rules are rules.

Thanks for posting that Ty!

MC.

Hello MC,   You are welcome !  A smile and a laugh are a good thing,  possibly moreso in times of trouble.

My best to you and your family. May all stay safe and well.

Ty

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2020 1:56 AM

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2020 5:30 AM

mrcaddie:

To Robert1893- I can't even imagine the stress your wife is under at work...I wish her all the best.

Thanks! I appreciate it. 

RSS