Forums

Help › Forums

BLONDES, HAVE MORE FUN....playing the game, the way it was intended to be played

Fri, Mar 20 2020 5:53 PM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ShellyVan
    907 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2020 10:02 PM
    BLONDES, HAVE MORE FUN....playing the game, the way it was intended to be played

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen! I, Shellyvan, along with co-owner, Pamser, would like to extend an invitation to anyone at Master level or higher.  If you are a Tour Pro, send us a message, and we will consider your membership.  

If you are seeking a CC that is fun, laid back, has in-house tournaments, and NO requirements, other than, we expect you to use your experience points pass, then you have found the CC that is right for you!  We will not tolerate any drama within our CC.  We want everyone to have a relaxing game, without all of the fuss. 

We have a discord channel to communicate with each other....so, no waiting for anyone to go online to check e-mails.  Communication, is the key to a smooth running tournament, without the wait.

We are a brand new club.  With that being said, we currently have the putter pal, and will have shot pal, when we level up once more.  If you are interested in joining our CC and are accepted, and, you are active for 3 days, I will gift you shot pal, with 1000 shots, THAT'S FREE TO YOU, until the CC levels up, and it is included.   Pam and I want EVERYONE to have equal strategy tools.  So, until wgt provides you with that, we will!  

We are 2 fun blondes, that are looking for real men and women that want to have fun too...(being blonde, is not required! haha)  After all, at the end of the day, it's STILL just a fun video game.  Don't take it too serious!  Drama will NOT be tolerated in this CC, so, if you carry a wooden spoon around in your back pocket, looking for a pot to stir up, no need to apply for membership.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask them here...I will check here several times daily, looking to answer any questions you may have.

Please request your membership through myself, or Pamser, directly.

We are looking forward to making new friends, and new wgt memories!

COME JOIN OUR TEAM!

Shellyvan And Pamser

BLONDES HAVE MORE FUN

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Wed, Mar 4 2020 11:53 AM

@Shellyvan

I read your status...classy...very classy.

ct

• okiechuck
    6,324 Posts
    Wed, Mar 4 2020 7:37 PM

My best wishes for your very good luck with your new Club, Ladies.

Cheers, 

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2020 2:12 AM

ct690911:

@Shellyvan

ct

I hope you're being sarcastic here ct. lol

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2020 2:55 AM

callaghan159:

ct690911:

@Shellyvan

ct

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2020 3:01 AM

Is this a Mobile players Club?

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2020 4:40 AM

callaghan159:

ct690911:

@Shellyvan

ct

ya think?...lol

• BOZskills
    388 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2020 6:21 AM

Thought you didn't want people stirring the pot? You're profile post does exactly that,plus it's a bit harsh. You could've said the same thing in a less vulgar way. Gl with your club.

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2020 7:54 AM

ct690911:

@Shellyvan

ct

Sassy not classy. Little high on one's self I say. lol

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2020 9:46 AM

callaghan159:

ct690911:

@Shellyvan

ct

Sassy not classy. Little high on one's self I say. lol

Totally agree, not necessary.

• PAGES
RSS