Help › Forums

Clubs, and ball prices

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 17 2020 5:23 AM (5 replies)
  • mtluck2
    1 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2020 6:39 PM

Hi everyone, 

To have a Fair playing field what do you think about anyone being able to purchase any clubs no matter what level you are. I know I can walk in a store or Club fitting and get the most expensive clubs that money can buy but you can't do that on this game? I think that would make things a little bit more competitive what do you think. I think the ball prices are too expensive,I think we should get a dozen balls or at least that we have no lost balls and we can retrieve them out of the ob or the water and not lose any of them?

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Mon, Mar 2 2020 12:49 PM

All your enquires have been aired before, countless times in fact. As for the ridiculous idea of a ‘creek stick’ or ‘ball retriever’ being introduced, can’t imagine WGT implementing anything ever along those lines.

I suppose you want it to to be realistic, your avatar leaning over with his a$$ in the air trying to hook a ball out, or introduce say a ‘target’ on the ball in the drink, then you try to ‘hook’ it out, similar to hooking a duck at a fun fair.

The mobile games gimmicky enough with a one armed bandit and scratchers.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Mon, Mar 2 2020 1:03 PM

mtluck2:
    To have a Fair playing field what do you think about anyone being able to purchase any clubs no matter what level you are.

A fair playing field certainly is not in the company's mind. Instead, they thrive for customers spending to their max for an advantage. The diverse levels of equipment plus the grind to reach these levels are consistent to this scenario.

mtluck2:
    I think the ball prices are too expensive
    How can a zero credits Starter ball be to expensive? This extreme translates to "Pay whatever you want and nothing more!"

Fortunately, we have the ball costs in our hands - not even a minimum in spending is prerequisite to playing the game!

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Mon, Mar 2 2020 1:16 PM

mtluck2:
    I think the ball prices are too expensive

Watch the allocated 150 free credit videos each night, that’s 1050 a week and ball wise, play for free.

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2020 6:09 AM

Play set of the week tournaments such as the European eTour Qualifier (a free tournament). Everyone uses the same clubs and plays from the same tee boxes. Only variation will be the personal ball choice. Can't get much fairer than that and the price of the clubs means you can leave home without it.

• Tony08888
    564 Posts
    Tue, Mar 17 2020 5:23 AM

mtluck2:

Hi everyone, 

To have a Fair playing field what do you think about anyone being able to purchase any clubs no matter what level you are. I know I can walk in a store or Club fitting and get the most expensive clubs that money can buy but you can't do that on this game? I think that would make things a little bit more competitive what do you think. I think the ball prices are too expensive,I think we should get a dozen balls or at least that we have no lost balls and we can retrieve them out of the ob or the water and not lose any of them?

The game is designed for you to steadily learn as you go. Advancing to higher level clubs when you’re ready for them. The game is fair as you come up playing against others with comparable skill sets. If you’re playing Champions it may not seem fair, but remember these guys are where they are because they came up the same way. 

RSS