Forums

Help › Forums

Hey ya all

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 13 2020 1:23 PM (7 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Feb 29 2020 7:01 AM

Old squirrel nutz here, been a long time. Was just reading the forums and nothing has changed. People still cry cheaters. I played with many players on here in the past who could not beat me. I laid off for a long time after losing my consecutive days. When i came back these players had improved 100%, they practiced and played. They whooped my butt. Not once did I ever think they were cheating. I could see the improvement they had made and gave them kudos. I cant play this game any more with my old system, can't even see my friends list or who is playing. I am too far out of the link. Miss you all.

Renni

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Sat, Feb 29 2020 7:21 AM

Hello Rich, if I were you I would invite my kids round and ask them to show me how to enable flash in my browser.  ; )

• craigswan
    30,970 Posts
    Sat, Feb 29 2020 1:42 PM

Greetings rich .

Scott is right - get a youngster involved with your laptop .

And get back on here .

10 minutes in your life per day - you can afford that .

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2020 6:44 PM

Good to see you here, Rich.

Gotta be some around that neck of the woods to help you out.  I would if I still lived around there.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, Mar 2 2020 3:36 AM

Hey Nutzy, 

Good to see ya check in once in a while, you're missed, my ol' friend. If you do get up an' runnin' again, we really should get a game in fer ol' times sake.

Doc :)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Mar 2 2020 5:34 AM

renniw52:
    I cant play this game any more with my old system, can't even see my friends list or who is playing.

Look at the address bar and find the  circle with the "i" in it next to "not secure". Click on that and allow Flash. You have to do that every time you open the browser to get Flash to work. It's not a workaround, it's just the way it is for everybody.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2020 11:16 AM

Thanks YJ, that worked.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, Mar 13 2020 1:23 PM

renniw52:

Thanks YJ, that worked.

no excuse now 😁

RSS