Sat, Feb 29 2020 5:04 PM

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2020 2:25 AM

TopShelf2010:

Jimac55:
    Don are you telling me that the saturation number is 300 for Champ lvl

No... LOL

I was saying I think WGT rewards you for moving from Tour Legend to Champion with 250 Credits. And from Champion to Tour Champion the reward is 300 credits.

Don

I think it kinda says it all, explains why he's still in L93 after all those years. LOL Stay with us, Jim, stay focused!

• Jimac55
    88 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2020 3:12 AM

I've re-read it...it all seems so obvious now,  it's tough getting old.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2020 12:49 PM

Jimac55:

I've re-read it...it all seems so obvious now,  it's tough getting old.

The same is true for everyone, Jim. Sorry if my joke hurt your feelings. Didn't mean to. Cheers.

• Jimac55
    88 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2020 4:06 PM

Lol, no worries Simon, my comment was meant to be jokey as well,. Sometimes it doesn't always come across when typed.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2020 7:16 PM

Jimac55:
    Sometimes it doesn't always come across when typed.

Very true.

I agree WGT is rather scroogy when it comes to giving away credits and stuff to players. The good news is that you've already got all the equipment necessary to play at top-notch level. (Looks like you got yourself the TaylorMade R15 Full Set (Steel) (L90+) which was the right thing to do.) Personally I have all the best drivers, iron sets, wedges and putters (including the GP!) WGT has to offer and I tell you what... the L90 TM Full Set plays as good as any other higher level ones. You find their meters too fast? No worries, you got Bridgestone snail slow balls now. Maybe the only area you might consider some improvement is driver, but your R15 will do the job just fine, I mean it's not a game changer. And the putter is all about getting used to so you'd better off spending your time to know your putter inside out, rather than buying new ones and relearning them over and over. I was fool enough to think the GP would be a magic wand but nope... it hasn't changed my putting skill a bit, nothing has actually. (Sorry WGT, I guess I'm not helping your sales here.)

Long story short, you aren't missing anything to play this game any better. Best of luck, my friend.

Simon

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2020 10:38 AM

Regarding the putter. I think it’s how you use it and get comfortable with it. I just got rid of my L101 Spyder putter, and replaced it with cheaper Level 0 Scotty Cameron. It didn’t make my putting any better, but it makes me little happier not looking at that ugly putter.

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2020 1:53 PM

• Tony08888
    564 Posts
    Tue, Mar 17 2020 5:09 AM

Jimac55:

This is the amount I've just been awarded for making it to Tour Legend, I don't mean to sound ungrateful but it's not a great amount of compensation for the fact I'll probably never earn another credit it the game lol.

The other message I received was " 0 items unlocked", which made me think that a proper reward for making it this far might have been " All items unlocked". At my level and rate of play I'm still years away from the final step to the top tier of equipement with not much in between that's useful to me. But cheers for the 225 credits anyway, if only it was possible to buy one ball.

I've noted that there seem to be very few Tour Legend Ready Go games is that because there are few Tour Legends? Not sure of the reason for that.

Hey bud, how often do you play?

I just hit level 95 and should hit level 96 in 3 months if I keep up my rate of play. 

I see you joined in 2010, so I suppose it may take you years.

You’re a level 93 Tour Legend tho. Wow. Congrats.

• PAGES
RSS