Help › Forums

ALL SHOTS WAY SHORT OF CLUB STRENGTH

rated by 0 users
Fri, Feb 28 2020 9:10 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Feb 27 2020 4:23 AM

have you ever mapped your clubs and balls, just because your 3 iron for example says 225 yds, doesn’t mean it will go that distance.

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Fri, Feb 28 2020 9:10 AM

lonniescott711:

@ Gorfit '  You do realise that you are only a L97 Master after 7 years of play . Your rant isnt proving anything . You complain but yet you keep playing . The game according to you sucks and yet here you are playing a game that you seem to despise .

There are many players who have never spent any money on the game and have the top clubs and gear . I am one of those players who has never spent a penny to play the game . I used to do the free credit videos and offers to earn credits . I currently have 2 sets of the top clubs in my inventory . I also still have over 22,000 of those free credits stashed away in my account . All that it took to get them was my time doing surveys and watching the videos .

They just did an update so you may need to clear your cache as usual . That may be why your clubs were off . Anyway its very evident that you really dont know anything about the game . If you did then you wouldnt have posted this thread . If you are such a great programmer then why dont you apply for a job at WGT . That way you can show them how to do things the right way .

For those of us who have been here playing for years now we know you for what you really are . A loud mouth wind bag who doesnt know when to ask for help . For years you have been here and learned nothing but how to complain . You asked for nothing which is why you learned nothing .

On the same line of logic, everyone here knows you’re the one who always jumps in someone else’s post to berate them. It’s almost as if you’re flaunting your superior knowledge. FFS, sometimes it’s better to just keep your mouth shut. 

• PAGES
RSS