skip nav

Forums

looking for an active club to invite me

rated by 0 users
Sun, Mar 1 2020 11:56 AM by Ladychipper. 5 replies.
  • JamieBhoyo
    397 Posts
    Tue, Feb 25 2020 2:05 PM

like playing in club contests and turfs. anyone club active please reply. Thanks Jamie

• TopShelf2010 United States
    9,509 Posts
    Tue, Feb 25 2020 3:19 PM

JamieBhoyo:

like playing in club contests and turfs. anyone club active please reply. Thanks Jamie

You may want to have a look at the following link...

Country Club Corner

Keep in mind that you will not be able to join another club until you leave your current club.

Good luck with your search

Don

• Nancy1959 United States
    4,597 Posts
    Wed, Feb 26 2020 1:33 AM

Hi Jamie,

We are a tiny club that only started taking new (and active) members last summer.  If you look at the make-up of our club, it might be a good fit for you.

In my opinion, after being part of two "Mega-clubs" in the past, there are a lot of advantages to being in a small club where everyone knows everyone else, everyone is active, we have a lot of great tournaments going, etc.

Check us out and if you're interested, I'd love to have you join us at the Bedford Springs Resort.

~Nancy

• Ladychipper United States
    17,734 Posts
    Wed, Feb 26 2020 7:39 AM

Hi Jamie,

Have a look at The Peoples Club.  Lots to offer, laid back and many happy members.  We have been here a long time.  :-)

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/567497.aspx

Hope you find what you are looking for. 

Marion

• JamieBhoyo
    397 Posts
    Sat, Feb 29 2020 3:13 AM

I have sent a request to join your club. Im tour champion level 106 with got set of clubs in my bag.

• Ladychipper United States
    17,734 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2020 11:56 AM

Hi Jamie,

You have to quit your old club before we can accept you. That is if you were talking to me.

Marion :-)

RSS