Forums

Help › Forums

Openbucks is a Joke

Tue, Mar 3 2020 7:00 AM (3 replies)
  • bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Fri, Feb 21 2020 3:30 PM

Is anyone else having problems with openbucks? It couldn't be more confusing to me. Since they're departure with Subway I have had nothing but issues. First you can only use one of they're choice of browsers and for Canadians we now have 4 venders.I tried to use Canada Post today (what a nightmare). They (Canada Post) said I could load as little as $25.00 with  a nominal $3.95 service charge. So I try to apply this to my WGT account, then openbucks tells me its a minimum of $35.00. Now is that CAD or USD ?

To say the least I'm out now. I have a few freebie balls left maybe enough to get me through the weekend. 

Of course WGT in their infinite wisdom want screenshots. As if this is new to them. Get off your behind WGT and do some investigative work !

Any one out there with sound advice please help me out.

Thanks Greg

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sat, Feb 22 2020 3:32 PM

Can you not use Paypal, just a genuine question?

I didn’t play for a few years and haven’t paid for anything in the last 18 months due to credit videos. But when i very first started i used PP all the time with no problems.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Feb 22 2020 3:47 PM

PayPal is your best bet.

Its about as secure as you can get

• cussinjack
    89 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2020 7:00 AM

Good Day Greg.  All funds are USD. Sounds like you down loaded a Shoppers Drug Mart thingy. Yes Shoppers charges a service charge. Try the Rexall Drug Store thingy. Thats the one i have, and i can load it at any Canada Post, No Service charge.  Hope this helps you.      Keep Calm  Golf On                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          cuss                                          

RSS