Forums

Help › Forums

Stolen coins

rated by 0 users
Wed, Feb 19 2020 1:33 PM (2 replies)
  • Jjkunz66
    1 Posts
    Tue, Feb 18 2020 8:49 PM

Just how many WGT players have experienced the familiar “server down” in the middle of a round? How many have discovered that even tho winning in said match you lose your coins bet? It has happened to me so many times in the last year it cannot be a glitch or bug because it continues to happen over and over.I have a theory that I relayed to “customer bad service”

“Aaah here we go again effing unbelievable. Just played a all in game didn’t even get to the first hole when it switched right to the other player forfeited all good right? WRONG AGAIN! When I get to the home screen I had lost another 4000 coins Oh don’t forget the 90,000 I lost 2 hrs prior This is absolutely unacceptable and plays right into my theory. That is that WGT does this to players all the time across the board daily. The percentage of people who take the time to report is small. THE amount of money WGT STEALS is huge comparatively.”

how many people have experienced similar shady dealings with WGT?

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Wed, Feb 19 2020 1:04 PM

They aren't stealing your coins.

• el3n1
    4,491 Posts
    Wed, Feb 19 2020 1:33 PM

Jjkunz66:
    how many people have experienced similar shady dealings with WGT?

there are instances I have felt compelled to report to WGT, upon their review, while I can not be granted a "win" or the points won't go towards the "TW" they do often simply reimburse you the coins you "lost".  

Given their willing to reimburse coins that were unfairly lost... I am not sure it can be described as stolen.  Often it is your opponent and not WGT who tries to cause the glitch and it is your opponent trying to steal a win, which has happened before.  

That said, I don't believe WGT is at fault if they are reimbursing lost coins.  

RSS