Forums

Help › Forums

Calling all PCEA players

rated by 0 users
Wed, Feb 19 2020 10:23 AM (5 replies)
  • Robbob1970
    113 Posts
    Tue, Feb 18 2020 4:23 AM

There are flash players, then there are mobile players. But who are the PCEA players???

Show your hands here and lets get organized.

• sammey1
    679 Posts
    Tue, Feb 18 2020 6:49 PM

I'm a PCEA player, but I'm not a big fan of turf wars and clashes. That stuff just seems like a carousel to me. I'd rather have internally organized playdowns and matchplay events.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,497 Posts
    Tue, Feb 18 2020 7:12 PM

What exactly d'you have in your mind? Thinking about organizing a huge protest in front of WGT office in SF? ;-)

• sammey1
    679 Posts
    Tue, Feb 18 2020 7:38 PM

The Million Golfer March.

• Robbob1970
    113 Posts
    Wed, Feb 19 2020 1:06 AM

SimonTheBeetle:

What exactly d'you have in your mind? Thinking about organizing a huge protest in front of WGT office in SF? ;-)

Na, I just find it frustrating that I can't take advantage of the new game-play being offered because my club is all mobile players. Just hoping to find like minded people not the normal bottom feeding nobody trolls that usually populate these forums

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Wed, Feb 19 2020 10:23 AM

Robbob1970:

SimonTheBeetle:

Na, I just find it frustrating that I can't take advantage of the new game-play being offered because my club is all mobile players. Just hoping to find like minded people not the normal bottom feeding nobody trolls that usually populate these forums

Most of us are not bottom feeding nobody  trolls but it seems that just maybe you are!

RSS