Forums

Help › Forums

Bug: Bonus Apparel Boxes are jacked

Wed, Feb 10 2021 11:28 PM (24 replies)
  • Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Thu, Feb 13 2020 9:59 AM

I don't know exactly how long it's been going on before i Noticed but...

The silver bonus boxes award the exact same thing every week. Both the 3 win and the 6 win silver boxes award 2 points to SE shorts and 10 to the Top Golf glove.'

The gold box for 9 wins is the same each week too. Points are split between SE legs and top golf glove again and then Foxwind shoes which is the same also.

Anyway at this point they are fairly worthless unless you just like the pittance of coins they award once you are maxed on those items.

• kingiling
    512 Posts
    Thu, Feb 20 2020 10:11 AM

That's been happening to me for a while too, probably 6 weeks, exact same apparel as you.  It's only in the weekly bonus boxes.  I have a support ticket open with WGT, but they haven't been able to reproduce or figure it out.  I uninstalled and reinstalled the app last week, but haven't played to get a weekly bonus yet this week.  I post again if the reinstall fixed it.

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Thu, Feb 20 2020 7:20 PM

Same issues with the silver boxes here. Furthermore, my gold weekly box has been exactly Foxwind Shoes 11, SE Shorts 11, TG Gloves 11. 

Edit: I’m trying to max out all 5 common sets to see if the rares and epics would start dropping more frequently. 

• kingiling
    512 Posts
    Fri, Feb 21 2020 11:46 AM

Uninstall/reinstall did not help, same packs this week.  Sent further info to WGT, they're working on it...

• kingiling
    512 Posts
    Wed, Feb 26 2020 11:35 AM

By working on it, I mean said they couldn't reproduce and asked for screenshots from me.  Ticket still open I think, but haven't heard anything in days.  Hoarding bonus boxes now in th inbox until I hear something.

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Wed, Feb 26 2020 12:41 PM

happened to me again this week. It's the same two items (three in gold box) over and over. week after week                                                                                

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Thu, Feb 27 2020 10:29 PM

kingiling:
    Hoarding bonus boxes now in th inbox until I hear something.

I thought about doing this, too.  Do the bonus boxes ever expire, or do they stay in your Inbox indefinitely until you open them?

• kingiling
    512 Posts
    Mon, Mar 2 2020 12:26 PM

Haven't had any disappear out of the inbox yet, but my oldest two are 216 hrs old only.

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, Mar 16 2020 10:45 AM

anyone check this week? i have boxes stacking up lol.

Im sure they haven't bothered fixing it yet. but asking anyway.

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Mon, Mar 16 2020 1:33 PM

Mythanatos:

anyone check this week? i have boxes stacking up lol.
    Im sure they haven't bothered fixing it yet. but asking anyway.

Pretty sure my last box (Gold) was identical to the previous week’s one. Not a huge issue to me as two of the items are ones that I’m actively collecting. 
    TBH I don’t see this as being high on any WGT priority list as to getting fixed. 🙁

RSS