Forums

Help › Forums

New courses

Wed, Mar 25 2020 8:13 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • JakeDrollinger
    36 Posts
    Wed, Feb 12 2020 7:00 AM

I can only play two courses in stroke play mode: Pebble Beach and Wolf Creek. Is this normal? Should I have access to other courses? Please help! I am getting bored of playing the same courses all the time!

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Wed, Feb 12 2020 7:54 AM

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Feb 12 2020 7:59 AM

According to this thread you need to make a purchase.

From that thread...............

"...i think possibly you may be a mobile player,if you are the simplest way to unlock all the courses is to take 1 hundred of the 2 hundred credits wgt gave you go to the pro shop and by a glove. I believe any purchase opens up all the courses"

• JakeDrollinger
    36 Posts
    Wed, Feb 12 2020 8:58 AM

Thanks Jim.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Wed, Feb 12 2020 1:04 PM

On mobile it isn’t necessary to make purchases to open the courses , are you going in via game mode and play courses ? I notice that the sequence of the courses has changed , normally wolf creek is the last course when you scroll through , but now it is first. It is possible WGT have been doing some rearranging. Jake I have sent you a friend request if you want to play or if you have any questions that I might be able to help you with , Lesley

• JakeDrollinger
    36 Posts
    Thu, Feb 13 2020 6:02 PM

Lesley;

I don't know what the problem is. I'm using an android, galaxy s8. I have flash installed (bootleg method) . But I just can't get any other courses in stroke play mode. Don't get me wrong, I love Pebble Beach; not so much a fan of Wolf Creek, however - all the elevation changes are hard to figure out. Heck, I've only been at this for for a month and a half or so. I don't know if I have been doing it wrong. I don't know what game mode is. Let me know the steps I should follow. 

Thanks,

Jake 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Thu, Feb 13 2020 6:39 PM

That is really odd, Jake...

AFAIK, there's never been any restriction or limitation of courses that needed to be unlocked. :-/

There are actually two courses, Whistler and Cabo del Sol which have always been unavailable for mobile/PCEA from the beginning, but It's a whole different story.

Can you screen-capture and show us what it says and what you see on your screen?

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Thu, Feb 13 2020 7:23 PM

JakeDrollinger:

Lesley;

I don't know what the problem is. I'm using an android, galaxy s8. I have flash installed (bootleg method) . But I just can't get any other courses in stroke play mode. Don't get me wrong, I love Pebble Beach; not so much a fan of Wolf Creek, however - all the elevation changes are hard to figure out. Heck, I've only been at this for for a month and a half or so. I don't know if I have been doing it wrong. I don't know what game mode is. Let me know the steps I should follow. 

Thanks,

Jake 

On mobile the first two choices are Wolf Creek and Pebble Beach. The list continues to the right. You have to swipe the list right to left to see the rest of the courses. CTTH courses are included.

If that helps slap yourself in the back of the head. 

~CD ~

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Fri, Feb 14 2020 12:35 AM

CerinoDevoti:
    On mobile the first two choices are Wolf Creek and Pebble Beach. The list continues to the right. You have to swipe the list right to left to see the rest of the courses. CTTH courses are included.

OMG!! Never thought this would be the thing LOL 

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Fri, Feb 14 2020 10:53 AM

Hello Jake , I play on an iPad , using the WGT app  , this may be different to your way of playing on an android. But on my iPad , my opening page has boxes in the middle , saying game modes , which I touch and it moves me on to all the various types of game I can play , such as head to head , tournaments, stroke play and ctth , Play friends, top golf, putting green. 
    I tap on stroke play , and have the option of playing all the courses , the first one being wolf creek , then pebble beach , but by scrolling through I get all the rest up too . Are you saying you can not scroll further along to all the other courses . ?

i dont know enough about android play , perhaps someone else here also plays on Galaxy and can advise you .
    sorry I can’t be more help . Lesley 

the other thing to consider is playing any courses that your club has made as club tournaments . Perhaps contact your club owner and request a full mix of all courses set with different criteria for you to experience differing conditions . You would access these through country clubs , which on my app is on the opening page , listed along the bottom .

• PAGES
RSS