Forums

Help › Forums

wgt credibility pushed to the limit?

Tue, Feb 11 2020 6:02 PM (2 replies)
  • geezuzhd
    12 Posts
    Tue, Feb 11 2020 2:51 PM

The coin leaderboard's  #1 player has, so far  26 billion,207 million, 328 thousand, 377 coins. It's only tuesday. Am I totally crazy or has this site decided that they can do whatever they want as far as oversite of their members goes and expect chumps like me to just swallow it and continue playing  the game in a non-competetive way so that I'm immune to this so called benefit of xp, coins, credits and tier advancement. This is a legitimate complaint after playing for the last 3 year, not idle whining. The enjoyment is quickly disappearing.

• Miaski0
    88 Posts
    Tue, Feb 11 2020 6:02 PM

That’s around 5800 Bellagio wins. Say each round lasted only a minute that’s about 96 hours straight. Maybe the player has some crazy apparel that times his coin earnings by 1000%. If not I’m in total agreement with you.

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Wed, Feb 12 2020 7:34 AM

Having played for 3 years have you been willing to risk all your coins to win a match or have you been willing to buy a up-grade to your appreal with your credits.

Some people go for the glitter (coins) and some go for the gusto (credits) and some just complain because they have neither. You started playing this game for enjoyment, continue for the enjoyment.

If you want to risk something risk the coins the give you a chance to win more in 24. Remember it's just a game,have fun, relax, and last but not least 'Your too BLESSED to be stressed'

Siders Best

RSS