Forums

Help › Forums

Veterans Day Pro Shop Promotion

Thu, Nov 12 2009 3:36 AM (4 replies)
  • EagleEyedJock
    3 Posts
    Wed, Nov 11 2009 11:53 AM

Is it just my mum, or do others think that its sour tasting making money out of the Veterans Day Pro Shop Promotion?

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Wed, Nov 11 2009 12:23 PM

They're certainly no worse than Macy's.  Things might be different for you, but in America most holidays are synonymous with a "sale" of some kind.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Wed, Nov 11 2009 12:44 PM

There was a similar promotion earlier on (or was it this one?) where WGT donated 100% of proceeds to the cause.

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Thu, Nov 12 2009 3:29 AM

Faterson:
    There was a similar promotion earlier on (or was it this one?) where WGT donated 100% of proceeds to the cause.

I'm glad to hear that Mr. Faterson because our Veterans gave and give 100% for this country and a few other countries around the globe on a daily bases.I get the impression that people think that GITRDONE is associated with Larry the cable guy.It is but I use this screen name because it is the Marines new motto.Larry donated it to them when they offered to buy it.He said they could use it all they wanted to.Free of charge.I do kind of like people that don't think everything in the world is for sale,especially they're SOUL in exchange for a few measely dollars.

Larry

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Thu, Nov 12 2009 3:36 AM

And that is the most disgusting part of the USA,the greed...using our fallen heros to sell an item.That is a direct slap in the face to anyone in the military and the family members of the sacrificed soldiers.I do hope it is different for them.I truly do...

Larry

RSS