Forums

Help › Forums

My ddriver

Fri, Feb 21 2020 9:51 AM (7 replies)
  • mygolfer010
    20 Posts
    Tue, Feb 4 2020 3:17 AM

When  I  first purchased the  driver i wss hitting  between 315=345 easily often overwith favorable conditions.  Now after a  few months owning it i struggle just to  break 300 

And the base range 298. All equipment and aparral is the same. I upgraded to premium balls and it helped some but i still don't get the same results. 

Ive  emailed customer service  many times and the only  response I got some song n dance Bout not being able to  tell the issue.

Meanwhile its been  at least  weeke with no satisfaction and id like to know what is going to be done about  me being  cheated  out of my money.  MY money i might  add.

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Tue, Feb 4 2020 11:28 AM

mygolfer010:

When  I  first purchased the  driver i wss hitting  between 315=345 easily often overwith favorable conditions.  Now after a  few months owning it i struggle just to  break 300 

And the base range 298. All equipment and aparral is the same. I upgraded to premium balls and it helped some but i still don't get the same results. 

Ive  emailed customer service  many times and the only  response I got some song n dance Bout not being able to  tell the issue.

Meanwhile its been  at least  weeke with no satisfaction and id like to know what is going to be done about  me being  cheated  out of my money.  MY money i might  add.

I remember one in my friends list had the same problem that continued for a bit, but it fixed itself for some reason. We use the same driver and ball, but he was always 15-20 yrds shorter than me. He emailed WGT but they couldn’t see the problem. Then just one day, his drives were back to normal. So yeah, I understand your frustration, hope it goes back the way it was.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Feb 4 2020 11:30 AM

Your Driver is a 280 Yard driver. If you get 300, your doing good.

I'm guessing that with apparel you can get 310 yards rated yards.Not all tournaments or gameplay uses apparel attributes.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Tue, Feb 4 2020 1:54 PM

DonCaron:

Your Driver is a 280 Yard driver. If you get 300, your doing good.

I'm guessing that with apparel you can get 310 yards rated yards.Not all tournaments or gameplay uses apparel attributes.

And not all apparel has the same enhancements. So I am assuming that when you bought your driver your had apparel that added driver distance and you changed apparel and the newer apparel does not add distance to your drives,

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Tue, Feb 4 2020 2:17 PM

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Tue, Feb 4 2020 3:16 PM

There is also the fact that the Apparel Enhancements such as the driver distance boost from the Swing Edge hats DO NOT work outside of Head 2 Head Coin Room games, Turfwars, Clashes, or single player Ranked Rounds. 
    If you are playing in WGT or Country Club Tournaments, your Apparel Enhancements will NOT work, so you will see a difference in driver distance between the two. 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Feb 4 2020 4:48 PM

borntobesting:
    And not all apparel has the same enhancements. So I am assuming that when you bought your driver your had apparel that added driver distance and you changed apparel and the newer apparel does not add distance to your drives,

I unequipped my apparel as you suggested. Thank You

• Tony08888
    564 Posts
    Fri, Feb 21 2020 9:51 AM

mygolfer010:

This sometimes happens if I edit my equipment to a lower level driver. When I switch back, it seems to take the app a few rounds to realize it. Lol. 

RSS