Help › Forums

The numbers in circles mean?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jan 29 2020 10:38 AM (5 replies)
  • mega1byte
    750 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2020 12:44 AM

Hi All:

I tried to search the forum and I am either missing the topic or not phrasing the question right.

When playing brackets what do the numbers in the circle mean next to each players ID?

If the number indicates the score you posted then if both players have the same number what or how does wgt decide who goes to next round?

ID 668527

Thanks

Mega

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2020 1:10 AM

• rasputin6
    195 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2020 3:14 AM

Can anyone put me wise,  if a club comp is set at  RANDOM MODE do the players like tour champion, champion, tour legend and legend all start from the same tee or are they set according to their tier. Also on the club scoreboard it shows up as  ALL and not a ranked round when set in random mode. Can anyone explain this to me. Be very grateful. Best regards to all,  rasputin6.

• mega1byte
    750 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2020 10:18 AM

They play from the tee box associated with their tier unless its a red box round.

The green speed will be determined by the highest tier in the round.

Mega

• mega1byte
    750 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2020 10:19 AM

Thank You Don

Mega

• AlaskanDame
    18,870 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2020 10:38 AM

mega1byte:

They play from the tee box associated with their tier unless its a red box round.

The green speed will be determined by the highest tier in the round.

Mega

Using “random” for a club comp, which is what rasputin posted about, just means WGT will set the wind, green speed, and pin placements, unless you mean “random” under the setting for tees.  That one means WGT will determine tee length (which all players will use), hole by hole, some as red tees, some white, some yellow, etc.

The green speed being determined by “highest tier in the round” applies to ranked match play and ALT, not club tourneys.

”All” means any tier can play the club comp, that it has not been restricted by the creater to exclude anyone.

By the way, the tiers  TC, C, TL, and L all play from the same tees.  Only lower tiers play shorter tees when using “default” as the tee setting for a club comp.

RSS