Forums

Help › Forums

Tournaments

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jan 28 2020 1:43 PM (3 replies)
  • Kittykat2017
    513 Posts
    Tue, Jan 28 2020 7:44 AM

Just a question that I hope someone can answer In the c.c. Why can’t mobile play c.t.t.h in a club tournament.?  We had 4-5 mobile who entered this and could not play. This is not good!!!  Oops 1more question Are they going to have it so chrome book players can play mobile? TYVM.. you also can post answer on my wall.

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Tue, Jan 28 2020 10:39 AM

Regarding the CC CTTH Tournaments and Mobile players not being able to enter. There are a few CTTH and “Best Of” courses that are only available on the PC “Flash” version right now. So it is possible that they would show up on a mobile players CC Tournament board but they would not actually be able to play it. 

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Tue, Jan 28 2020 12:48 PM

I'm not sure why you can't play in cc ctth tourneys, we have 21 courses available for ctth tourneys.  We run them all the time, with no problems, and we are strictly a mobile club. 

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Tue, Jan 28 2020 1:43 PM

MarchieB:

Regarding the CC CTTH Tournaments and Mobile players not being able to enter. There are a few CTTH and “Best Of” courses that are only available on the PC “Flash” version right now. So it is possible that they would show up on a mobile players CC Tournament board but they would not actually be able to play it. 

Some of the CTTH courses have 2 sets of holes on the PC flash version but only 1 set of holes on mobile. So if you set up a CC CTTH tourney check and see which set of holes are available on mobile. 

Take Pebble Beach as an example. The PC flash version has group 1 and group 2 but mobile has only group 1. And most newer courses on PC flash version have front 9 and back 9 but mobile only has group 1 which I am assuming is front 9. 

RSS