Forums

Help › Forums

Play Suggestions

Wed, Jan 29 2020 2:32 PM (3 replies)
  • Bobbylanka
    891 Posts
    Sun, Jan 26 2020 1:49 PM

I would suggest the following improvements to be enabled during matches:

a) Once balls have been played the position of the ball should take precedence over camera _ all too often it is nigh on impossible to get your ball distance when the ball has stopped within range of a camera! I would also be very useful if the degree of rough is shown when it has fallen in the rough.

b) Once balls have been hit to the green the distance should be given in feet and not yards, and when closer to the hole this measurement should include the decimal measurement eg 9.6 ft. This should not rely upon all balls being on the green.

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Tue, Jan 28 2020 9:00 PM

Bobbylanka:

I would suggest the following improvements to be enabled during matches:

a) Once balls have been played the position of the ball should take precedence over camera _ all too often it is nigh on impossible to get your ball distance when the ball has stopped within range of a camera! I would also be very useful if the degree of rough is shown when it has fallen in the rough.

b) Once balls have been hit to the green the distance should be given in feet and not yards, and when closer to the hole this measurement should include the decimal measurement eg 9.6 ft. This should not rely upon all balls being on the green.

Are you sure you’re playing the right game here?

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2020 2:06 PM

fobby1980:
    Are you sure you’re playing the right game here?

Can’t  be this one, this game gives you rough percentages, gives a ball distance to hole in yards and when on the green it tells you how far in feet.

Obviously stats tell me your yards from the hole instead of feet!

• ScottHope
    10,015 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2020 2:32 PM

Bobbylanka:

I believe you are talking about the ball location on the minimap in the flash game. It is true that when the ball and the camera are in the same place you can't sometimes get the distance to the hole by hovering over your ball. As for the rough being shown too, I suspect all the devs might be working on the Unity game now, but I suppose they might consider that option for the new game.

Bobbylanka:

You mean in multiplayer games where the distance isn't given in feet unless everyone is on the green? Guess I've just got used to that now and accept it, but it's a valid point nonetheless.

RSS