Help › Forums

THE NON-FLASH PRO SHOP IS AN MESS

rated by 0 users
Thu, Feb 13 2020 2:40 PM (5 replies)
  • Dneirf
    417 Posts
    Sun, Jan 26 2020 4:15 AM

[01] The product cards are entirely too large causing excessive scrolling with inability to view several items at once.

[02] The product filter needs to be removed completely for several reasons:

[A] One has no idea what items are available in the Pro Shop because of the inability to view all the items at once just like in the Flash version.

[B] The product filter by default hides Owned and Equipped items, Why? Even after setting the filter to unhide Owned and Equipped items not all of them are displayed or show Ownership. Can not even find my own equipment in the Pro Shop!

[C] The product filter resets to the defaults when navigating to the next item thus loosing the personal filter that was set, again, one has no idea what is in the Pro Shop and can not find what they are looking for. Everything is scattered and recommendations are FORCED.

[D] The product filter needs to be removed and replaced with four (4) Tabs at the bottom of the page: "All Items", "Recommended", "Distance", "Spin".

[E] The product cards need to be smaller for easier scrolling and reading.

[F] Do not hide Owned or Equipped items but flag them as Owned or Equipped.

[G] By default display items in the Pro Shop from the Lowest Level to the Highest Level, just like in the Flash version.....Why confuse things and force recommendations and scatter the items and hide items?

[H] If the product is not available to the player for what ever reason, then Gray It Out.

[03] The putter cards need to display the putters increments.

[04] All scroll bars need to work in their default manner, in other words, pulling down on the scroll bar moves the page "UP". Some scroll bars do not even work or respond, some work in reverse.

Had an very bad experience in the non-flash Pro Shop and closed the WGT Launcher down, at this time do not know when I will launch it again. That, along with the putting being ridiculously restrictive and non realistic my interest is decaying fast.

God Bless,

-Dneirf

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sun, Jan 26 2020 4:36 AM

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Fri, Jan 31 2020 1:31 PM

Dneirf:

[01] The product cards are entirely too large causing excessive scrolling with inability to view several items at once.

[02] The product filter needs to be removed completely for several reasons:

[A] One has no idea what items are available in the Pro Shop because of the inability to view all the items at once just like in the Flash version.

[B] The product filter by default hides Owned and Equipped items, Why? Even after setting the filter to unhide Owned and Equipped items not all of them are displayed or show Ownership. Can not even find my own equipment in the Pro Shop!

[C] The product filter resets to the defaults when navigating to the next item thus loosing the personal filter that was set, again, one has no idea what is in the Pro Shop and can not find what they are looking for. Everything is scattered and recommendations are FORCED.

[D] The product filter needs to be removed and replaced with four (4) Tabs at the bottom of the page: "All Items", "Recommended", "Distance", "Spin".

[E] The product cards need to be smaller for easier scrolling and reading.

[F] Do not hide Owned or Equipped items but flag them as Owned or Equipped.

[G] By default display items in the Pro Shop from the Lowest Level to the Highest Level, just like in the Flash version.....Why confuse things and force recommendations and scatter the items and hide items?

[H] If the product is not available to the player for what ever reason, then Gray It Out.

[03] The putter cards need to display the putters increments.

[04] All scroll bars need to work in their default manner, in other words, pulling down on the scroll bar moves the page "UP". Some scroll bars do not even work or respond, some work in reverse.

Had an very bad experience in the non-flash Pro Shop and closed the WGT Launcher down, at this time do not know when I will launch it again. That, along with the putting being ridiculously restrictive and non realistic my interest is decaying fast.

God Bless,

-Dneirf

TL;DR: this PCEA looks nothing and play nothing like Flash; I couldn’t score well so I hate it. 

• BogeyOne
    1,961 Posts
    Fri, Jan 31 2020 5:49 PM

fobby1980:

TL;DR: this PCEA looks nothing and play nothing like Flash; I couldn’t score well so I hate it. 

+1 fobby.  

• Robert1893
    7,650 Posts
    Fri, Jan 31 2020 6:58 PM

fobby1980:

LOL!

Well played. 😀

• NannySkeksis
    8 Posts
    Thu, Feb 13 2020 2:40 PM

I heard you like non-flash pro shops, so here's a link to a non-flash pro shop...

http://www.wgt.com/proshop/?pf=desktop (log out to exit desktop mode)

RSS