Forums

Help › Forums

Chat box

Fri, Jan 24 2020 4:38 AM (3 replies)
  • mygolfer010
    20 Posts
    Wed, Jan 22 2020 8:17 PM

For several weeks now i cant say exactly how long but i do  remember it was right after wgt posted it had done a patch about modifying the chat box  size for  some players but every since then the chat box has ben broken. 

At first when you clicked on chat a drop down appeared and you could easily see what was being said between both players.  Now  its just a tiny slit and the print is small and you can only see what is imeadetly said . 

I emailed customer service sevral times and  got the thanks for reporting the issue  bla bla message but days  have  turned into weeks and still  nothing has been done. I know for sure there has been at least 2 patches done since the problem has occurred but im sure more.

Any info/feedback on this?

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Thu, Jan 23 2020 7:01 AM

Not sure if this will help but when it pops up and only shows the last comment, you should be able to scroll up and down through the comments by swiping up/down on comment area. 

• Bubsy04
    31 Posts
    Thu, Jan 23 2020 8:08 AM

My chat is a bit different than yours, but also a problem.

I can see if someone is trying to chat with me, but I can't see the chat.

If I send out some chat, the message is apparently received.

I have pointed this out to customer service, and here is the last email I received from CS.

WGT Member Services (WGT)

Jan 18, 4:47 PM CST

Hi,

We have identified the issue and are going to address it in an upcoming update. I apologize for the delay.

Have a great day,

WGT

• Tony08888
    564 Posts
    Fri, Jan 24 2020 4:38 AM

I've wished good luck to several people before we tee off and they came back saying they couldn't read what I said because there must be a bug with their chat box.

RSS