• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Wed, Jan 22 2020 12:12 PM

WGTChampion:

kavvz:

Dave33200:

metalplas:

Hi All

Can anyone tell me what will happen when Adobe is no longer supported on WGT. 

Many thanks

Mike

From what I have been reading in the WGT forums, the world is going to explode.

+1 yep.  WGT will go out of business b/c the entire planet is going to stop playing.

Hmm. If the world explodes then it's accurate that no one will be playing WGT. But otherwise WGT will continue to be around. 

The likelihood that dedicated Flash players find new browsers that continue to support flash is very high. Also we have a new PC version available here in the forums and a mobile version you can download from your smartphone or tablet. 

Which I suppose is only relevant if the world stays un-exploded. 

_CHAMPION 

• JDGHOST
    6,774 Posts
    Wed, Jan 22 2020 12:49 PM

WGTChampion:
    The likelihood that dedicated Flash players find new browsers that continue to support flash is very high.

Hmm best news I've herd yet!! From what Champ is saying "IF" we the players find a way to continue playing the "FLASH" (via other browsers or back doors or however we can) ...WGT will continue to have the flash version running as well??? 

THIS IS OUTSTANDING NEWS!!!!

JD

• DampandDusty
    125 Posts
    Wed, Jan 22 2020 12:56 PM

JDGHOST:

Hmm best news I've herd yet!! From what Champ is saying "IF" we the players find a way to continue playing the "FLASH" (via other browsers or back doors or however we can) ...WGT will continue to have the flash version running as well??? 

THIS IS OUTSTANDING NEWS!!!!

JD

Yes, I also thought that we would have to transfer to mobile/PC hybrid version or stop playing.

Seems that if we can find a less mainstream browser that still supprts flash after end 2020, then we CAN carry on playing???!! Woop (if it's true?).

I thought it was much more clear cut than that. ie. Flash ends; flash version ends.

....Champ?

• DampandDusty
    125 Posts
    Thu, Jan 23 2020 1:08 PM

Bump

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Thu, Jan 23 2020 2:01 PM
    bump
  • PAGES
RSS