Help › Forums

Adobe

Thu, Jan 23 2020 2:01 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • metalplas
    8 Posts
    Wed, Jan 22 2020 7:47 AM

Hi All

Can anyone tell me what will happen when Adobe is no longer supported on WGT. 

Many thanks

Mike

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Wed, Jan 22 2020 9:51 AM

metalplas:

Hi All

Many thanks

Mike

From what I have been reading in the WGT forums, the world is going to explode.

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Wed, Jan 22 2020 10:02 AM

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Wed, Jan 22 2020 10:15 AM

Dave33200:

metalplas:

Hi All

Many thanks

Mike

+1 yep.  WGT will go out of business b/c the entire planet is going to stop playing.

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Jan 22 2020 10:22 AM

kavvz:

Dave33200:

metalplas:

Hi All

Many thanks

Mike

+1 yep.  WGT will go out of business b/c the entire planet is going to stop playing.

Hmm. If the world explodes then it's accurate that no one will be playing WGT. But otherwise WGT will continue to be around. 

The likelihood that dedicated Flash players find new browsers that continue to support flash is very high. Also we have a new PC version available here in the forums and a mobile version you can download from your smartphone or tablet. 

Which I suppose is only relevant if the world stays un-exploded. 

_CHAMPION 

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Wed, Jan 22 2020 10:29 AM

Dave33200:

Yup.

It will be gone in a flash!  

• ScottHope
    10,010 Posts
    Wed, Jan 22 2020 10:34 AM

Better late than never...

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Wed, Jan 22 2020 10:42 AM

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Wed, Jan 22 2020 10:45 AM

@Scott

😀

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Wed, Jan 22 2020 11:23 AM

WGTChampion:

kavvz:

Dave33200:

metalplas:

Hi All

Many thanks

Mike

Hmm. If the world explodes then it's accurate that no one will be playing WGT. But otherwise WGT will continue to be around. 

The likelihood that dedicated Flash players find new browsers that continue to support flash is very high. Also we have a new PC version available here in the forums and a mobile version you can download from your smartphone or tablet. 

Which I suppose is only relevant if the world stays un-exploded. 

_CHAMPION 

Thx for clarifying Champ.

I did intend my post to be sarcastic I know the game will live on even without the ability for some to use old browsers that still support flash.  Although your statement seems to suggest people will still be able to play that way if they so choose.  i.e. You'll keep the game accessible like that.

All assuming the world doesn't explode of course.  :)

• PAGES
RSS