Forums

Help › Forums

One & Done Week 4 - The Farmers Insurance Open

Thu, Jan 23 2020 3:36 PM (46 replies)
  • WGTJudgeSmails
    259 Posts
    Mon, Jan 20 2020 9:38 PM

Hello everyone!

I'm sorry for the weird forum post time, but I'm on vacation and out of the office until Thursday so I'm having to make it work whenever I get free time. First thing is first, two people picked my favorite player on the planet Smoking Scottie Scheffler and that is the low man of the week. After the random draw, Mustang6330 is our winner of the sleeve of balls and they will be credited to your account tomorrow morningish (PST of course) whenever I can get access to do so.

One thing I want to address is late picks. I really do want everyone to have an opportunity to get their picks in and I know there are a lot of new players this year. While everyone gets used to this schedule, I'm giving people the benefit of the doubt, but if you are late for these first few weeks, I still have to have some sort of punishment. For the time being, it will be a 50% prize deduction as long as I determine you weren't using the extra time to your advantage. This will change once we get into February, but I want everyone to get used to the schedule for the year before just dropping $0 on everyone.

We are playing for another sleeve of balls this week, but I hope everyone realizes tthe stretch of golf we are about to enter. This is where the season really begins, no more -26 winners. Here is everything you need for this week (besides the players used doc which I hope to have by the end of the month).

Farmers Insurance Field

One & Done Sheet

Good luck to everyone and if the weather is good in your area, celebrate with a cold one and a bucket of balls!

-Judge Smails

• WGTJudgeSmails
    259 Posts
    Mon, Jan 20 2020 9:42 PM

With my fourth pick, I will be using the reigning US Open Champion... Gary Woodland. Also, I know this has nothing to do with golf, but the Australian Open is on and Rafael Nadal is still a confirmed stud at tennis. Happy MLK day everyone and get your picks in!

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Mon, Jan 20 2020 10:21 PM

Justin Rose

• SeveFrost
    1,478 Posts
    Tue, Jan 21 2020 12:26 AM

Team Seve picks .................. Xander Schauffele

Thanks, Judge

• Sednaa
    94 Posts
    Tue, Jan 21 2020 12:50 AM

Team:   Sednaa

Pick:   Rory McIlroy

• Weebo315
    12 Posts
    Tue, Jan 21 2020 1:28 AM

We Be WeeBo picks - Rory McIlroy 

• xz05fm
    2,353 Posts
    Tue, Jan 21 2020 2:32 AM

Team Skins will go with Gary Woodland this week.

• jason01291
    411 Posts
    Tue, Jan 21 2020 2:50 AM

Roaring Tiger picks Tony Finau 

• 1963Bubba
    3,305 Posts
    Tue, Jan 21 2020 2:52 AM

After an unlucky pick in Wk3 (Johnson missed the cut), I will go for a namesake:

Team Bubba goes for WATSON, BUBBA in the Farmers.

Thanks

• HB1717
    303 Posts
    Tue, Jan 21 2020 3:21 AM

Tiger Woods

RSS