Forums

Help › Forums

Denmark (E-Tour) Cut line for Bethpage

Wed, Mar 18 2020 5:02 AM (47 replies)
  • Babzilla33
    909 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2020 12:44 AM

Jimac55:

Yes good luck to everyone that made it through.

Unfortunately I made a schoolboy error, I decided to practice my new putting calculations before my round and used the starter balls. You can guess the rest, started round with the starter ball equipped and was stuck with it.

Once I got over being pissed playing with starter balls is a lot of fun, it's a lot more like playing real golf, par is a good score and driving is not quite the formality it is with high end balls. I was hoping to get round in par but bogied the last two.

If you, like me, haven't played the starter ball in a while you should give it a go, but not in a big tourney lol.

Same as Don said, I noticed you mentioned this on the stream and thought you were joking til I came across your score. Unlucky break for sure but you are a big time competitor and it’s a pleasure to play against you.

Cheers,

Ross

• Jimac55
    88 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2020 11:58 AM

Thanks for the kind words Ross...and congrats on making champion. I've been watching your scores, well deserved promotion.

• Borat74
    2,788 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2020 1:11 PM

unlucky jim i seen the post on my wall bud and thats a tough deal.

• Borat74
    2,788 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2020 1:15 PM

was very surprised in both my opening games bud and thought i was a goner,tbh.

• Babzilla33
    909 Posts
    Sun, Mar 15 2020 4:02 AM

Jimac55:

Thanks for the kind words Ross...and congrats on making champion. I've been watching your scores, well deserved promotion.

Very much appreciated sir. You definitely bring a strong game to every tournament and it certainly shows.

Have a great weekend!

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sun, Mar 15 2020 5:46 AM

• Jimac55
    88 Posts
    Sun, Mar 15 2020 7:33 AM

Congrats to Ross, is this the first time anyone below TC has made it through to an event?

Time to practice on the desktop version now if you don't already play it.

Lets all hope it happens as it looks like we will literally see some new faces.

• birchi
    1,492 Posts
    Sun, Mar 15 2020 10:56 AM

Jimac55:

Congrats to Ross, is this the first time anyone below TC has made it through to an event?

No, Luke made it to Abu Dhabi as a Legend. But that doesn't take anything away from this performance of course, great scores, congrats!

• Agassi1991
    777 Posts
    Sun, Mar 15 2020 4:22 PM

Hi

My guess is that Denmark (E-Tour) will be cancel due to the increasing

and soon worldwide Covid-19 virus big time crises,

I am begining to get really afraid, not for myself but for the world. In the past 24 hours

375 have died in Italy and 100 in Spain by Covid-19 and I could go on.

I also think USA and England is facing big big trouble in the nearest future.

Peter

• JSmithers
    1,263 Posts
    Mon, Mar 16 2020 9:57 AM

Agassi1991:

Hi

My guess is that Denmark (E-Tour) will be cancel due to the increasing

and soon worldwide Covid-19 virus big time crises,

I am begining to get really afraid, not for myself but for the world. In the past 24 hours

375 have died in Italy and 100 in Spain by Covid-19 and I could go on.

I also think USA and England is facing big big trouble in the nearest future.

Peter

Thank you for your input... Wasn't aware of this til now. ;)

RSS