Forums

Help › Forums

The most famous WGTers of all time

Mon, Jan 20 2020 4:20 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sat, Jan 18 2020 5:38 PM

ANDYSON . I never knew him or had the pleasure of playing a round with him . His WGT Enquirer was the best .  He lives on in the WGT community and if he is looking down on us he would be very proud . R.I.P. Andyson    Your legacy lives on brother .

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sat, Jan 18 2020 5:39 PM

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sat, Jan 18 2020 5:48 PM

# 2 has to go to Yancy ,   He is a WGT Icon as well .

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sat, Jan 18 2020 5:48 PM

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Sat, Jan 18 2020 9:28 PM

#1 is a given.

After that, I would not want to rank any of the many other fine folks that have graced this game above or behind each other. .Lots of great peeps have graced this game over the years. Mr. Caddie is one that immediately comes to mind but there are many others as well. ScottHope is one. Callaghan159, Robert1893, yourself and many others for their benevolence. Maybe not exactly famous but Hall of Fame qualities for sure!

Imagine the Enquirer these days? What with the turkey hats and magic clothes and all the crap that has come along since? It would be a riot!

The memory of Dennis and the Andyson Memorial will far outlive the life of this game, that's for sure!

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sun, Jan 19 2020 6:59 AM

twinponds169:

#1 is a given.

After that, I would not want to rank any of the many other fine folks that have graced this game above or behind each other. .Lots of great peeps have graced this game over the years. Mr. Caddie is one that immediately comes to mind but there are many others as well. ScottHope is one. Callaghan159, Robert1893, yourself and many others for their benevolence. Maybe not exactly famous but Hall of Fame qualities for sure!

Imagine the Enquirer these days? What with the turkey hats and magic clothes and all the crap that has come along since? It would be a riot!

The memory of Dennis and the Andyson Memorial will far outlive the life of this game, that's for sure!

Yes sir , I totally agree , There are many people who make the community a better place , 

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sun, Jan 19 2020 7:08 AM

Henry

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sun, Jan 19 2020 8:16 AM

andwhy67:

Henry

LOL , I was waiting for that . His fame is for other reasons .

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Sun, Jan 19 2020 8:26 AM

andwhy67:

Henry

Henry Winkler. He's the man. Ayyyy

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Sun, Jan 19 2020 12:01 PM

CEverett12:
    There are many people who make the community a better place , 

Indeed, it has been a great pleasure to interact with many of the fine folks on here. My short list would have to include (in no particular order) the O P, the other Opy, TP, SM, Bubbs, Wiger, Paulton, his name is Yancy, give a shout out fer Icon ( who's been around long enough to appear in some of the original cave drawings, w/ pink tutu, of course), Squirrel nutz,YJ, HPurey, Mr.C, Scott Hope, Mio, Miffy, the dearly missed darling of the forums Lizzy, and , of course , Dennis.

Quite a few still with us, sadly, some not. It's truly been a trip, an' one I'll remember for the rest of my life.

Doc :)

• PAGES
RSS