Forums

Help › Forums

easy swing meter

Mon, Jul 10 2017 2:38 PM (7 replies)
  • cripp7
    1 Posts
    Fri, Sep 9 2011 4:01 PM

when I first started playing this.  The swing meter was very easy to use, I would just drag the meter to the power that I wanted and click, and it would swing.  Now it's on the three click system, click and drag up to the power, click to release, and then click when he got to the right side.  I want to go back to the other system, does anyone know how to do that?

• shortstroke25
    116 Posts
    Fri, Sep 9 2011 4:26 PM

Just go back into your golf bag change ezi swing  golf clubs easy enough.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Fairways&Greens

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Fri, Sep 9 2011 4:31 PM

cripp7:
     I want to go back to the other system, does anyone know how to do that?

You need to use the EZY-Swing clubs.

as you get better though.. you will need to move off them.

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Fri, Sep 9 2011 9:22 PM

Unless you have trouble hitting the ding...my suggestion is to get off the EZ swing ASAP.  Especially if you are capable and have the desire to advance to higher levels.  Every club here, except the EZ Swing, has a two click meter, so unless you become familiar with this system, it will be difficult to advance.  Remember, the meters only get faster down the road so start learning how to use them.

Joey  

• eggman16
    6 Posts
    Mon, Jul 10 2017 11:59 AM

edit equipment, bottom of image see meters.  easy to change back here.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Jul 10 2017 1:01 PM

Image result for necrobump

• chuckietom
    173 Posts
    Mon, Jul 10 2017 2:35 PM

in your equipment you will find meters, change equipment

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Jul 10 2017 2:38 PM

hpurey: