Forums

Help › Forums

Come Join The Danny Noonan Misfits

Tue, Jun 9 2020 12:00 PM (38 replies)
  • Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Tue, Feb 4 2020 11:46 AM

chipshotdan:

I’m Daniel been playing WGT for roughly 9 years on and off a lot off to be honest i was lucky to be able to join the misfits! All members are nice and friendly up until just recently 🤔 I don’t always get in chat and bond with everyone but that just life! The key in the misfits is fun with the hope of winning if you can ! There are like a family who help each!.

I same them because just recently I myself has felt some hostility in the air there is nothing worse then feeling alienated and not having a clue why ! When I join this bunch of good people and players ! I was looking forward to the fun laughs and golf! I’m a straight talking person in life, what you see is what you get I say things straight up I don’t beat around the bush ! And I hope people can be the same to myself 🤔 I’m sorry I’ve had to write this negative view but it’s hard to feel and see things are right and left guessing 🤔hmmm right I’m adding this as I feel issues should be sorted directly being polite honest and caring don’t cost nothing . 

this is a true fact when I was excepted to join the misfits I was totally over the moon 🙏 happy has a pig in ***! Happy has a sand boy ! I no all the members are sound as a pound top bananas ! But I’d be lying if I said at this minute I was part of the group! But again that goes back to what I said earlier 👍, last think I still want to be part of the club as best I can 👍 but if others think differently and they have different thoughts then me then  please tell me  I don’t pick up on hints and guessing game 👍 I can’t believe I am writing this but when it’s seems you have warm out your welcome! It leave no other option 🤨 I ain’t come down in the last shower! I no when something ain’t right I have intuition. 

right I’ll leave it great club and players again! I’m just a bit disheartened! Lol 😂 you asked for honest Henry 🙏 

Wow,   I don't know what to say  ?    I'm the owner, and when you asked to come into our club, we welcomed you with open arms.  You came to us from a good club, with exactly the same thing you just posted ( did you copy and paste this)  You complained about your putting, not being real good,  we gave you all the instructions, and formulas to better yourself, we even gifted you a much needed upgrade in your putter.  As you said you don't get into chat ( discord) very much, but on mobile the chat there stinks. How can you say that you feel outcast, when you don't join in to help yourself.  We spoke last night, and you aired your complaints, but they are of your own doing.  You said no one would play you in a game, and as we were talking you were at that very moment playing against Henry.  Syd, told me you won't play him, cuz you lose all the time, did you learn anything from from your butt whooping?  ( except to cry about losing )  Yes you're right, you will be moving on as of this posting .   Good luck to you, and to any club that takes him in.

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Tue, Feb 4 2020 12:04 PM

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Tue, Feb 11 2020 8:14 AM

I'm happy to report that ,just after 2 days of his posting, he is back with us, and is again happy as a pig in s#%/.  He explained the reasoning for his post, and since everyone deserves a second chance,  he's now back home with us.  

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Tue, Feb 11 2020 11:16 AM

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Wed, Feb 19 2020 2:17 PM

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Thu, Mar 19 2020 9:28 PM

• WayneNCalif
    194 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2020 10:06 AM
    Sent request I am on Discord: WayneNcalif#0916
  • 633kiki
    142 Posts
    Sun, Mar 29 2020 12:59 PM

What he said!  Beautifully worded, QR!

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Mon, Mar 30 2020 7:56 AM

• SavageBeast32
    61 Posts
    Mon, Mar 30 2020 10:45 PM

Truly the best brotherhood in wgt. I love this club and it’s members. I recommend anyone who’s looking for a new club to join us. We take care of each other here. So much to do and plenty of opportunities to expand and improve your game. This club is managed and operated the way a virtual country club should be done. I’ve never heard any complaints from our team. Drama free. Come be a misfit with us!!!

RSS