Come Join The Danny Noonan Misfits

Tue, Jun 9 2020 12:00 PM (38 replies)
  • dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Thu, Jan 16 2020 8:23 PM

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Thu, Jan 16 2020 10:27 PM

We are hard charging, fun, bunch!    Oh and we aren't bad at playing golf either.  Looking for fun, we r here if ur interested !!!!! 

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Thu, Jan 16 2020 11:13 PM

Luckystar5:

The first question you have to ask yourself is "why would I want to join a country club?"   Even if it isn't obvious, the answer is simple, the perks!  Now, which one do I join? Well, again it's fairly obvious , which club suits your liking's, needs, and wants. Since this is a golf game, part of the liking's are covered, playing golf!  In an active cc, (country club), you will have plenty of activities to which you can participate in, things like tourneys,  games, leagues, and competitions between other clubs. You enter and play what you like, but it's important for your wants to be available to you. 

It's important to understand, that as a cc member, you will receive what you put into it.  You will gain friendships, by playing against fellow members!  You can learn to improve your game, by reading the forums, and playing against friends, especially if they are higher tiered, with experience, you may not have learned yet.  

Here, in our club, we refer to everyone as a team member, our motto is "team work, makes the dream work" which requires everyone to pull together to be a great cc. Our dream was to become the friendliest, most fun cc in wgt land. We have 4 basic principles, having fun, being friendly, honesty, and integrity.  

Every cc has dues you must pay, as do we also, but these are extremely small, in comparison to other ccs. We "ask"  that whenever possible, that you use your free passes, to help us level up. Please do not speak of politics, religion, or anything derogatory in our forums, or chat.  Befriend other members, it makes having fun, easier. That's it, that's our dues! 

We have great directors, and members, all willing to help you, with your needs. As a member here, you get free shot and putter pal, we provide many tourneys for you to play in.  Some of which are easy, hard, and defaulted, we have some money tourneys, to suit your needs and wishes. We are a competitive bunch, we are in the top 100 in clashs and turf wars.  But we DO NOT require that you play in them, nor do we expect for you to purchase passes to participate . Our no. 1 rule here, is that you have fun.  

There you have it, this is what you will get by being an active member here.  Hopefully this suits you, and if it does, rock on, if not and you decide to move on, do so and we as a team, wish you the best, in your journey in wgt. 

We are always looking for new members!!!!!!!

• 633kiki
    142 Posts
    Fri, Jan 17 2020 7:34 AM

I started playing WGT mobile in October 2019.  After a couple of weeks I looked at joining a cc.  By sheer luck I stumbled onto the Misfits and they accepted me.  Best thing that could have happened to me!

Thanks to the generosity, support, and knowledge provided by this great group I have rapidly ascended to a level 90+ Master in a few short months.  jAll in a low pressure, laid back atmosphere.

If you are looking for a HOME on WGT, this is the place.  I chat with the fellas daily on an external app.  Sometimes we talk WGT, most of the time we just shoot the breeze.  Come on and join our FAMILY!

All hail the Misfits!

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Fri, Jan 17 2020 9:17 AM

• 633kiki
    142 Posts
    Sat, Jan 18 2020 1:34 AM

I started playing WGT mobile in October 2019.  After a couple of weeks I looked at joining a cc.  By sheer luck I stumbled onto the Misfits and they accepted me.  Best thing that could have happened to me!

Thanks to the generosity, support, and knowledge provided by this great group I have rapidly ascended to a level 90+ Master in a few short months.  jAll in a low pressure, laid back atmosphere.

If you are looking for a HOME on WGT, this is the place.  I chat with the fellas daily on an external app.  Sometimes we talk WGT, most of the time we just shoot the breeze.  Come on and join our FAMILY!

All hail the Misfits!

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Sat, Jan 18 2020 1:41 PM

• 633kiki
    142 Posts
    Wed, Jan 22 2020 8:20 AM

Top for Mitch2992!

• chipshotdan
    29 Posts
    Mon, Feb 3 2020 6:02 PM

edited this posted as I said a lot out of context I have real life problems that I agree I should have never let affect my love for this club ๐Ÿ™ anyhow I’m not going to go into detail on here I no I *** up I should have have a break Like  I said originally ๐Ÿค” . 

I don’t believe a personal attack on me is the answer 2 wrongs don’t make a right all I can say is I’m sorry I didn’t think before I spoke there was and there still are reasons behind this I no as well as anyone you can’t take back what has been said in life ? But you can be man enough to make your apologies you may portray how ever you wish I won’t bite I no I caused this problem but drinking with personal *** going on is a recipe for a disaster.

i do not have any ill feeling towards any of you guys I just hope you can see past a stupid turn of events on my part ? This is a great club with helpful and kind members! I had no right in bringing this club into disrepute! Anyhow if we could turn back time huh ๐Ÿค” but for the record I ain’t no sore loser I play the game and what happens happens lose or win thank you ๐Ÿ™ if there was any other way except saying sorry I could rectify what I did I would in a heart beat ๐Ÿ™

kind regards

dan  

• QuotaRelief
    100 Posts
    Mon, Feb 3 2020 9:09 PM

I joined the Misfits in the last month, and couldn’t be happier with my choice.  My previous club shut down rather abruptly.  While I enjoyed it, always felt that it was lacking in camaraderie or the ability to share and learn info from other members.  The owner was/is a super nice guy, but the majority of the members just didn’t interact with one another.

If you really like this game, want to learn from some awesome players that are even better people, come and join the Danny Noonan Misfits!  This club is very competitive in the clashes and turf wars if that’s what you like, however there is zero pressure to participate in those types of events if it isn’t your thing.  

Ever get frustrated because this game, as great as it is, can seem overwhelming and sometimes complicated?  (XP this, consecutive days played, apparel boosts, equipment choices, super passes, blah blah blah blah!)  I can tell you I had tons of questions and always found it was/is challenging searching for answers on the WGT forums.  Well, I can’t really over emphasize how great the Misfits are in sharing info and helping each other!  This is a courtesy expressed to all levels of members, whether your a Tour Pro or a Tour Legend. The club owner and many members use the Discord app to chat and communicate.  They even have it set up with great tips and useful info sections.  Again if that’s not your thing, you don’t have to use it - but I promise you’ll like it.  By the way, if you really don’t know what Discord is or how to use it (like me when I joined), don’t sweat it as we’ll teach you!

The bottom line is this is a great club with great members.  If you’ve developed a little passion for this game and want to get better, but doing it with cool and friendly people is important - then consider joining us!  Look me up if you do, and we’ll go play 9! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒ๐Ÿป‍โ™‚๏ธ

RSS