Forums

Help › Forums

Meter does not stop

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jan 18 2020 5:18 AM (5 replies)
  • dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Thu, Jan 16 2020 4:22 PM

Anybody else have the the issue of the meter not stopping right away after you tap on the screen ,it continues  way right of the ding and then stops.I have lost about  balls because of this recently

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Jan 16 2020 4:54 PM

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Jan 16 2020 7:06 PM

TopShelf2010:

dhjam1:

Anybody else have the the issue of the meter not stopping right away after you tap on the screen ,it continues  way right of the ding and then stops.I have lost about  balls because of this recently

More often than not this issue is related to a low battery within a mouse.

What type of input device are you using?

Don

He said he is tapping on the screen. Is it mobile?

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Jan 16 2020 8:35 PM

dhjam1:

First what are you playing on? Phone or tablet ? How old is your device? Ive heard of some older phones and tablets having their touch screen go bad. 

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Thu, Jan 16 2020 8:53 PM

I'm on a Kindle Fire 10, problem started after last downtime

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Sat, Jan 18 2020 5:18 AM

I have a corded mouse and happens with both Firefox and Maxthon,I call it Run On.You click your mouse button but the meter races to the very right of the screen.

I know my way around the computer and use to use both mentioned browsers and they played near perfect but some thing happened to cause meter run on.So a few years ago I switched to Safari and haven't had one Run On since.

My only suggestion is to check your machine and run all updates and completely uninstall flash and reinstall.Go to adobe web page to get the uninstall program.

Try different browsers that work with your machine.

RSS