MATCHPLAY ON THE APP

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jan 9 2021 7:39 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Jan 16 2020 9:15 AM

MarchieB:

Alain I asked this question when the Match Play addition to PCEA was announced and this was the response by WGTChampion.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/618929/4181713.aspx#4181713

So the answer to your question is YES the features that are being added to the PCEA game should eventually be added to the mobile games. When is not as clear. 

I believe that the PCEA game is the priority for WGT right now as it is required to replace the Flash version which I assume will be killed off at some point this year.

Thaks Marchie

• dflyle
    8 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2021 2:37 PM

yes, match play is there on the new version, but when i set up a game it seems as if anyone that tries to join isn't able to connect?  Am i missing something here?

• sexysuzie
    4,106 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2021 7:39 AM

From my experience, the only games phone players can play vs others are coin games and  or 9 hole random games...no match  alt  skins  etc  etc

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Sun, Jan 10 2021 6:58 AM

11 days later and I still am unable to get a Match game going...although I have been lucky enough to get 2 Altshot games going, in 11 days. 

Its the Apparel thing that you cant seem to turn off anymore. I know I can undress my golfer and be just a regular golfer, but...it has ruined the desktop version of the game. 

Now its a game where you have to load up on sponsorship extras in your clothing so that you don't get beat by tourpro's sinking 60 foot putts on slow 7.4 greens, out driving you by 35 yards etc etc etc. 

Of course Torrey Pines is coming in the spring......excellent trade off, while passing my time here wishing I could just get a simple game going without having to sit and watch it search and search and search. April!. Huh!. 

I do not believe that the PCEA game is a priority. More like a burden, eh? 

• PAGES
RSS