Forums

Help › Forums

One & Done Week 3 - The American Express

Thu, Jan 16 2020 8:44 PM (44 replies)
  • WGTJudgeSmails
    259 Posts
    Mon, Jan 13 2020 9:33 AM

NEW TITLE SPONSOR ALERT!

We are on to California this week for the tournament formally known as the CareerBuilder/Desert Classic. I first wanted to say congratulations to BPeterson8256 who dropped a Cam Smith bomb on everyone, that is how you respond if you miss the first week! I have added those balls to your account so we are on to an absolute score fest in the desert. Here is everything you need for the week to make a pick.

The American Express Field

One & Done Sheet

I will work on getting the standings updated and the tracker ready for the rest of the year, it is a much easier way to check if you have used a player or not later into the season.

We are playing for another sleeve of balls so good luck everyone!

-Judge Smails

• WGTJudgeSmails
    259 Posts
    Mon, Jan 13 2020 10:11 AM

WGTJudgeSmails:

NEW TITLE SPONSOR ALERT!

We are on to California this week for the tournament formally known as the CareerBuilder/Desert Classic. I first wanted to say congratulations to BPeterson8256 who dropped a Cam Smith bomb on everyone, that is how you respond if you miss the first week! I have added those balls to your account so we are on to an absolute score fest in the desert. Here is everything you need for the week to make a pick.

The American Express Field

One & Done Sheet

I will work on getting the standings updated and the tracker ready for the rest of the year, it is a much easier way to check if you have used a player or not later into the season.

We are playing for another sleeve of balls so good luck everyone!

-Judge Smails

I need cash, team Bushwood CC will be selecting Sungjae Im for this week.

• stevedavies500
    1,865 Posts
    Mon, Jan 13 2020 12:25 PM
    Thanks Judge Team Sharks pick Harris English this week please Steve D
  • Gepetto1958
    4,217 Posts
    Mon, Jan 13 2020 1:07 PM
    FAP team pick this week: Byeong Hun An, ty Judge
  • JDGHOST
    6,767 Posts
    Mon, Jan 13 2020 3:36 PM

Hey Judge,

First off.... The Valhalla team thanks you for the effort in putting this on !!(I know the work involved) Moving on and trying for another Dark horse we will go with... Daniel Berger 

JD

• Weebo315
    12 Posts
    Mon, Jan 13 2020 5:38 PM

Team We be WeeBo picks Tony Finau

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Mon, Jan 13 2020 10:59 PM

Team 67 picks Kevin Na please Judge.

• BPeterson8256
    2,907 Posts
    Mon, Jan 13 2020 11:05 PM

Thanks for the balls, Judge! I am currently living the life of a vagabond and didn't even realize I had won. I was wondering why I had so many of those balls I'm trying to use up though. 😂 Still... they play nice and are much appreciated.

I'm taking Phil Mickelson this week. (if for no other reason, just so I won't pick him in a major this year 😂)

Oh... And my vagabond life has me wandering towards Joshua Tree Park. Being that close, Im thinking I'll get to see my first live PGA event this weekend. 😁

Cheers   Brett

• Sednaa
    94 Posts
    Tue, Jan 14 2020 1:01 AM

Team: Sednaa

Pick: Rickie Fowler

• superdestructor
    523 Posts
    Tue, Jan 14 2020 1:05 AM

Team Super picks Kevin Kisner this week.

Cheers!

RSS