Forums

Help › Forums

CONSECUTIVE DAY BONUS?

Wed, Feb 22 2017 3:04 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Fri, Sep 9 2011 1:38 AM

You state that "The bonus amount increases every day so the more you play the more you earn".

Is this actually a true statement?????

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Fri, Sep 9 2011 9:05 PM

You can find the consecutive day information over there-----> in the FAQ Home under the Levels section.  Basically, after 6 consecutive days you'll earn 880 points and it will stay at that daily amount as long as you continue your streak.  

Joey 

• PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Sat, Sep 10 2011 6:29 PM

So change the statement, it is misleading.

• FuzzyBallz
    179 Posts
    Sun, Sep 11 2011 2:28 AM

Misleading? How so is it Misleading / when you read the statement from the FAQS as mentioned above.

You will notice it states
    Yes, you will receive bonus experience points for playing consecutive days on WGT. In order to earn a Consecutive Days bonus you need to have completed a game at least two days in a row.
    Two Days: 90 XP
    Three Days: 180 XP
    Four Days: 270 XP 
    Five Days: 540 XP
    Six+ Days: 880 XP

So if you play 6 days of play, which means complete at least 1 game everyday you get bonus points of up to 880 xp on the 6 th day and everyday there after you get 880 xp.

Are we paying for the bonus or is it free? If somebody gave you a free meal would you not be happy with that either? To get the free points all we have to do is show up it is not like they are forced to do it.

• PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Sun, Sep 11 2011 4:23 AM

I know what it says in FAQ and I understand what it means. However, if  you go to the window with the Main Menu, in the top right corner there is a ? next to "next day in: h  m. If you put your cursor on the question mark it states: "The bonus amount increases every day you play so the more you play the more you earn". That is what is says and that statement is NOT true and is MISLEADING.

Playing for bonus points or whether or not it is free has nothing to do with my original post.

As far as the free meal in concerned I might not be happy with it if it is not cooked properly or if it is something that I don't eat. 

• Smashauface
    83 Posts
    Sun, Sep 11 2011 5:05 AM

wgt full of crap- played 35 days in a row -got   O  , nada damn thing

• rmpor
    70 Posts
    Sun, Sep 11 2011 6:23 AM

Phil

I understand what your saying. It DOES state in the "new consecutive day bonus" release that it "will increase for EVERY day that you play" but thats not the case so you are right that the statement is wrong

Dick

• Rzbk
    376 Posts
    Sun, Sep 11 2011 10:47 AM

Phil,

I agree with Dick.

The statement should have pointed out that a maxium credit limit was in force. I'm not wanting to bicker about the wording of the credit freeby but I read it as saying you will continue to earn credits until you miss a day. Since I am not good at 'reading between the lines'  I take these type of statements literally because lots of the times it's difficult finding the person who knows what he meant.

The same type thing occurs with the 'free' credits offered for taking a survey, watching their sales pitch, ect.

Each of those offers state very clearly that the credits will "confirm instantly". If you click "missing credits" you are told that 30 minutes may be required. OK, makes sense. What doesn't make sense is the efforts involved in finding answers after not receiving your credits at all. And I'll also state that when you spend 45 minutes answering question after question you might not feel you are getting a 'freeby'.

I think the old saying was and still should be; "Say what you mean and do what you say".  

Jim 

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Sun, Sep 11 2011 12:21 PM

rmpor:
    but thats not the case so you are right that the statement is wrong

OK, lets play some golf...

Joey

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Sun, Sep 11 2011 3:44 PM

That statement isn't misleading at all. Ambiguous, maybe, but misleading? Nah...

• PAGES
RSS