Forums

Help › Forums

Virtual Tour

Sun, Jan 12 2020 1:57 PM (8 replies)
  • opusx69
    30 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2020 2:45 AM

Just wondering if there will be a virtual tour in 2020?  Searched and can't seem to find any info.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,497 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2020 2:51 AM

Search again " Virtual Tour is Ending". ☞☞☞☞☞

Adieu VT.

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2020 8:34 AM

opusx69:

Just wondering if there will be a virtual tour in 2020?  Searched and can't seem to find any info.

The Virtual Tour has ended. 
     Link to post announcement - Virtual Tour is Ending

The New Live Series and eTour are the “Big Boys” now but they are not tiered and wilL, for the most part be dominated by the “elite” players of WGT.

WGT has added a NEW tournament to the weekly schedule to accommodate those that regularly played on the VT and enjoyed its format. While being a weekly tournament it’s purses are comparable to the monthly purses of the old VT.

It can be found on the WGT Tournament page under the name“WK 2 Champion Tournament” but the name is not finalized and may change.

NOTE: Champion is just the name of the tournament and it is open to ALL tiers as it is divided into each tier similar to the old VT.

Here’s a link -  Wk 2 Champion Tournament    

• AlaskanDame
    18,958 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2020 8:54 AM

MarchieB:

It can be found on the WGT Tournament page under the name  “WK 2 Champion Tournament” but the name is not finalized and may change.  

Maybe for the OP it will be labeled “Wk 2 Legend Tournament.”  ??

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2020 9:19 AM

AlaskanDame:

Maybe for the OP it will be labeled “Wk 2 Legend Tournament.”  ??

NO, the CHAMPION part of the name has nothing to do with the Tier of the players.

WGTChampion (the admin) created the new tournament and Champion refers to himself, hense why the name needs to be changed ... too confusing.

The tournament is open to everyone as it is divided into all the individual tiers as the VT was.

• AlaskanDame
    18,958 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2020 10:55 AM
    MarchieB:
    WGT_Champion (the admin) created the new tournament and Champion refers to himself, hense why the name needs to be changed ... too confusing.
    Ah, I see. tyvm
  • opusx69
    30 Posts
    Sat, Jan 11 2020 5:00 AM

MarchieB:

opusx69:

The Virtual Tour has ended. 
     Link to post announcement - Virtual Tour is Ending

The New Live Series and eTour are the “Big Boys” now but they are not tiered and wilL, for the most part be dominated by the “elite” players of WGT.

WGT has added a NEW tournament to the weekly schedule to accommodate those that regularly played on the VT and enjoyed its format. While being a weekly tournament it’s purses are comparable to the monthly purses of the old VT.

It can be found on the WGT Tournament page under the name“WK 2 Champion Tournament” but the name is not finalized and may change.

NOTE: Champion is just the name of the tournament and it is open to ALL tiers as it is divided into each tier similar to the old VT.

Here’s a link -  Wk 2 Champion Tournament    

Clears that up, thank you :)  Although I'm bummed it ended.  It would be cool if as a replacement if we had a weekly 4 round single play tourney (Thursday - Sunday).

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sat, Jan 11 2020 5:36 AM

• nolan60
    176 Posts
    Sun, Jan 12 2020 1:57 PM

TopShelf2010:

opusx69:
    It would be cool if as a replacement if we had a weekly 4 round single play tourney (Thursday - Sunday).

I have always wanted to see this type of format. I thought it would be exactly like the actual Tours. Hell, you could even throw in the "cutline" on Friday if you like to see who gets to play on the weekend. I would still be all in.

Don

I think that would be a great idea I for one am not a very consistant player but i would enjoy something like that

Nolan

RSS