Forums

Help › Forums

Equipment Problem - cant carry 3rd wedge

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jan 9 2020 10:37 AM (2 replies)
  • xxxVANDALxxx
    575 Posts
    Thu, Jan 9 2020 3:33 AM

Yesterday I rented a putter, when it expired I checked my equipment to make sure that my previous putter was now in the bag and not the starter putter. When I got there I noticed that one of my wedges was missing and the starter hybrid was back in my bag. I clicked on the hybrid and it no longer gives me the option to switch it for my 3rd wedge. I double checked to make sure customize equipment was set to advanced and reloaded several times with no luck. Any thoughts?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jan 9 2020 9:02 AM

You need to be in the advanced mode to make your choices stick. Click on the equipment logo in your settings (gear icon in lower right.)

• xxxVANDALxxx
    575 Posts
    Thu, Jan 9 2020 10:37 AM

I was in the advanced mode. The problem was that the "recommended upgrade" window was blocking the "wedge" tab within the hybrid screen. After watching a youtube video, I saw the poster select the wedge tab which I didnt remember seeing. After going back in, I could faintly make out the tops of letters peaking out above the "recommended upgrade" window. I couldn't make out the word but assumed it was w"wedge". They were so close, in fact, that it took about 10 attempts at the wedge tab because it kept thinking I was selecting the recommended  upgrade window. Finally got it and problem solved.

FWIW I'm playing on a Galaxy 10

RSS