😁

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Jan 9 2020 7:04 PM

I think the correct term is sleaze bag

• terryntx
    56 Posts
    Thu, Jan 9 2020 11:09 PM

instead of doing it on ur pc go to ur phone log n to wgt and get the balls it works

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2020 12:20 AM

DonCaron:

I think the correct term is sleaze bag

And you wonder why I didn’t gift in the 12 DOC and won’t in the future, I have in the past and now take into account the business with Callaghan.

Don, your right, too many people becoming sleaze bags all for a few credits.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2020 8:31 AM

andwhy67:

Don, your right, too many people becoming sleaze bags all for a few credits.

When I struggled, I used WGT SD balls @ .65 cent a pack. 

• AlaskanDame
    18,956 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2020 9:35 AM
    andwhy67:
    and now take into account the business with Callaghan.
    I'll believe it when I see it, but "the business" might actually turn out okay. TP has a paycheck due today and is saying he knows what he needs to do with part of it --- says C knows this. I dunno . . . .people can "say" anything, right? But I have hopes . . . . still.
  • Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2020 9:53 AM

wizards6969:

Yes I did get irons I tried them but when you have vision problem the metre of them were to Fast so I stopped using them

And yet, you were the one who specifically asked for that set of irons. And then you were here in November asking for balls and now you're back again. Other than asking for things on these boards, I don't see where you really work to contribute anything to the discussions. 

Again, I feel bad about your eye situation. And I can sympathize because I experienced a central retina vein occlusion (ischemic) a few years ago that did some permanent damage to my right eye. It's actually a minor miracle that I have vision in the eye. I still deal with significant floaters as well as waviness of letters that can, at times, make reading difficult.

Regardless, I think you use the condition as a defensive mechanism in your posts. Additionally, I think you are simply trying to take advantage of the kindness of others.

But maybe that's just me. 

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2020 11:30 PM

This clowns just posted on my wall for what?
    Taken a screenshot, and it’s winged its way to CS, I can’t see anything on this thread that I’ve said that relates to him directly!

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sat, Jan 11 2020 1:07 AM

andwhy67:

This clowns just posted on my wall for what?
    Taken a screenshot, and it’s winged its way to CS, I can’t see anything on this thread that I’ve said that relates to him directly!

He just posted profanity on mine as well...lol

...I also noticed he sold all of his equipment...or, at least it appears so as starter equipment is displayed.

ct

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Sat, Jan 11 2020 1:57 AM

ct690911:
    He just posted profanity on mine as well...lol

His post is titled "sleeze bag" but in his rant he calls you a "sleeve bag". So just how many sleeve's are in your sleeve bag. Lol. He needs to learn how to rant.

RSS