Forums

Help › Forums

Golf balls

Sat, Jan 11 2020 7:33 AM (25 replies)
  • wizards6969
    116 Posts
    Wed, Jan 8 2020 9:48 PM

Hi I'm still unable to mif anyone could help me with some golf balls  akewould paymentbe awesome due to my bank not allowing me to use card Bridgestone ultra slow metre balls

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Jan 9 2020 8:30 AM

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Thu, Jan 9 2020 10:05 AM

It’s like a jumbled word puzzle ...

“Hi I'm still unable to make payment due to my bank not allowing me to use card. if anyone could help me with some golf balls would be awesome, Bridgestone ultra slow meter balls.”

I deciphered it using all the letters that were there already and added a few periods and commas. Also changed metre to meter for our American friends!! 😀

• wizards6969
    116 Posts
    Thu, Jan 9 2020 1:10 PM

what I am saying is my bank has put a bloke on my card so I cant use it on this site anymore because it is coming up as a un safe site ,ive exsplained to them its safe but still unable to use it the balls I gifted were from credits I made from videos but there is  a limit of 150 a day

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Jan 9 2020 1:51 PM

• wizards6969
    116 Posts
    Thu, Jan 9 2020 1:59 PM

im waiting on a gift to be sent to me from a family member so I can use it on wgt but havnt received it its been 3 weeks since it got sent ,im thinking of selling my equipment and just use starter clubs and play cc events but that wont be any fun 

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Thu, Jan 9 2020 4:28 PM

wizards6969:

Hi I'm still unable to mif anyone could help me with some golf balls  akewould paymentbe awesome due to my bank not allowing me to use card Bridgestone ultra slow metre balls

By the way, aren't you the player who was gifted some irons in the Christmas in July thread and then appeared not to have the irons anymore a short time after that? And when I asked you a simple question, didn't you post to my wall and threatened to try get me banned?

Just wondering. 

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Thu, Jan 9 2020 4:50 PM

Robert1893:

wizards6969:

By the way, aren't you the player who was gifted some irons in the Christmas in July thread and then appeared not to have the irons anymore a short time after that? And when I asked you a simple question, didn't you post to my wall and threatened to try get me banned?

Just wondering. 

oops...busted

• wizards6969
    116 Posts
    Thu, Jan 9 2020 5:16 PM

Yes I did get irons I tried them but when you have vision problem the metre of them were to Fast so I stopped using them

• Leggoman13
    8,260 Posts
    Thu, Jan 9 2020 6:00 PM

Robert1893:

wizards6969:

Just wondering. 

You are sooooooooooooo  good

:o)

RSS