OPY

Sat, Jan 11 2020 8:59 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Wed, Jan 8 2020 5:07 PM

opyeuclid:
      It was my fault and I take the blame for it ,

It was not your fault Opy . You did nothing wrong .  You made a joke directed at me and I thought it was funny ,  Mr. B decided to make a big deal out of it , He brought it to the public forum and called me out by name .  I have the right to defend myself .  He made a mistake and took it to another level .  You were falsely accused . I got pissed and here we are .

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Wed, Jan 8 2020 5:17 PM

msg # 7 

LOL     yes the Cat is out of the hat  , The new kitten hearing is not 100% ,  But it is doing well , Thank you for asking 

OPY 

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2020 2:29 PM

I see Mr. B has posted on your wall 5 times in 4 days ,  Looks like he is harassing you ,  Take screen shots before you delete the posts , And contact CS or a moderator . 

PS, Check your messages

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2020 3:50 PM

Here is what I think happened   .   You made a nice shot from the fairway next to the pin . I typed in the chat box .

btch      

Sorry ment nice shot 

Then he made his shot it was not as nice ,  Then he looked at the chat box and figured I was talking about his shot ,    I dont think he saw that I posted that chat to you before he took his shot and just took it as me bashing him .  

I am not taking screen shots and sending them over this .   It was a simple misunderstanding that can be worked out . I am sorry this turned into something more .

OPY

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2020 6:08 PM

I agree , He made a mistake and then made a big deal out of it ,  He brought it to the public forum and called me out ,And accused you of something you didn't do .  A misunderstanding is probably a good guess ,  He decided to take it to another level , He was booted from his CC and now he is posting on people's wall trying to cause more problems . 

• AlaskanDame
    18,876 Posts
    Sat, Jan 11 2020 8:59 AM
    CEverett12:
    He was booted from his CC
    Bald Eagle CC took him in. But he hasn't changed his status referring to his former club --- too funny.
  • PAGES
RSS