Forums

Help › Forums

One & Done Week 2 - The Sony Open

Tue, Jan 14 2020 7:04 PM (45 replies)
  • WGTJudgeSmails
    259 Posts
    Tue, Jan 7 2020 9:56 AM

WHAT A FIRST WEEK!

I'm sorry for the delayed message, I have been battling some flu like symptoms, but I'm back to announce our first winner. Stevedavies500 was one of five users to pick Justin Thomas and ultimately won the random draw so congratulations to you and all the users who picked JT, he is a bad man. Those balls are in your inventory already and speaking of free sleeves, it looks like we have another free sleeve going out this week to whoever has the best selection for the week.

Now for those who want to still play and didn't make a pick for the first week, this is a year long tournament and everyone is welcome to join whenever is most convenient. I will also work on getting the player tracker sorted out that way everyone isn't having to worry about manually tracking the players they selected. One last thing, I will be generous if your pick is after the tournament begins as long as the player hasn't teed off or if I have decided the play is allowed to stand.

Here is everything you need for next week (I'll be working on the Google Sheet this afternoon)

One & Done Sheet

Sony Open Field

Good luck everyone and Mahahlo to everyone for playing!

-Judge Smails

• WGTJudgeSmails
    259 Posts
    Tue, Jan 7 2020 10:01 AM

WGTJudgeSmails:

WHAT A FIRST WEEK!

I'm sorry for the delayed message, I have been battling some flu like symptoms, but I'm back to announce our first winner. Stevedavies500 was one of five users to pick Justin Thomas and ultimately won the random draw so congratulations to you and all the users who picked JT, he is a bad man. Those balls are in your inventory already and speaking of free sleeves, it looks like we have another free sleeve going out this week to whoever has the best selection for the week.

Now for those who want to still play and didn't make a pick for the first week, this is a year long tournament and everyone is welcome to join whenever is most convenient. I will also work on getting the player tracker sorted out that way everyone isn't having to worry about manually tracking the players they selected. One last thing, I will be generous if your pick is after the tournament begins as long as the player hasn't teed off or if I have decided the play is allowed to stand.

Here is everything you need for next week (I'll be working on the Google Sheet this afternoon)

One & Done Sheet

Sony Open Field

Good luck everyone and Mahahlo to everyone for playing!

-Judge Smails

Judge Smails will take Joaquin Niemann and his worm burner driver for the Sony this week

WORM BURNER 

• RMS1364
    140 Posts
    Tue, Jan 7 2020 10:18 AM

I'll take Matt Kuchar please. Thx Judge. RMS.

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, Jan 7 2020 11:11 AM

Going to go with a fellow countryman and pick Corey Conners this week for team EBK.  

Thanks Judge. 

• Gepetto1958
    4,204 Posts
    Tue, Jan 7 2020 11:15 AM
    FAP team goes with Marc Leishman, ty Judge
  • andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Tue, Jan 7 2020 11:24 AM

Team67 picks Patrick Reed please Judge

• stevedavies500
    1,859 Posts
    Tue, Jan 7 2020 11:36 AM

Judge

Thanks so much and Wow that was a close finish at the TOC :-)

I'll choose Patrick Reed for the Sony Open

Thanks again

Steve

• SeveFrost
    1,478 Posts
    Tue, Jan 7 2020 11:45 AM

Team Seve picks......... Brendan Todd

Thanks, Judge

• adrob2
    591 Posts
    Tue, Jan 7 2020 12:16 PM

Team Arob will take Collin Morikawa this week Judge, thanks.

• Papabukk
    708 Posts
    Tue, Jan 7 2020 12:33 PM

Team Divot (FAPC) picks

Webb Simpson for the Sony

RSS