On New WGT Game It Needs Changes

rated by 0 users
Sun, Feb 23 2020 4:52 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Thu, Jan 9 2020 4:08 AM

andwhy67:
    And 476 at 8:00am GMT, that’s not a lot, how many playing the original when there are apparently thousands that play the game?

Yes not that many that Early it comes to life  Eveing times wich you would exspect as many people are home from work, Also weekends the Rooms are busy daytime as well.  

But those figures are just the coin Rooms theres no way of knowing how many are playing all the other mobile format games, 

\-/

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Fri, Jan 17 2020 1:29 AM

It would be nice if we had an idea how many play each format - but we don't.  I will say that "thousands" playing in coin rooms does not sound like many to me.  Supposedly the game has millions and millions of "players" - although obviously many of them do not play.

Everyone gets to pick and choose which version to play - until WGT kills one version off.   That may be a bad day for many.

• cussinjack
    89 Posts
    Fri, Jan 17 2020 7:35 PM

Sad day's on the horizon for WGT.   

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sat, Jan 18 2020 10:14 AM

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Sat, Jan 18 2020 10:19 PM

TopShelf2010:

cussinjack:

Opinions vary.

I beg to differ with yours. I believe WGT is doing all they can to ensure this game is available to us for many years to come.

Don

Actually, WGT is doing all they can to maintain making a profit.  They are not doing it for us!

• billycash74
    2,074 Posts
    Sun, Jan 19 2020 3:43 AM

because all of you guys have a hard copy of wgt's business plan in your hands. sheesh with the knowitalls that dont know squat

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sun, Jan 19 2020 4:42 AM

TopShelf2010:

cussinjack:

Opinions vary.

I beg to differ with yours. I believe WGT is doing all they can to ensure this game is available to us for many years to come.

Don

By that I assume you mean maximising profits by dropping whatever makes less money.

• Tony08888
    564 Posts
    Sun, Feb 23 2020 4:52 AM

AlejBaran:

DoctorLarry:

TopShelf2010:
    I think there a many players out there that fail to realize just how many mobile players there are. Of course, we do not have access to the exact numbers. But, in my opinion, I think it would be safe to say that the number of mobile players outweighs the number of PC players.

Since we don't know, speculation does not help.

My guess is there are tons of mobile players that play nothing but coin rooms - so there's that!

IMHO the mobile/PCEA versions should be rated ages 4-14............  ;-)

+ 10     LOL!!   True

I don't want to be derogatory with people who like to play the mobile version but, I can't agree more with this; at least that's how it made me feel when I tried it.

As a mobile only player, I can say that there are a ton of great players playing mobile. Tons of Champions and TL’s even.

There are also a ton of people wearing turkey hats, using exploding balls, and wearing hockey masks.

As much as I have defended WGT Mobile, with the PCEA version here, and soon to be the new permanent format, I hope WGT does away with the carnival part of mobile and starts gearing it toward a more mature and realistic experience. Like the way it was founded.

IMHO

• PAGES
RSS