On New WGT Game It Needs Changes

rated by 0 users
Sun, Feb 23 2020 4:52 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • OnlyBazza
    49 Posts
    Sun, Jan 5 2020 7:50 AM

Can I ask why can we not play as a 4 ?

Can you put a 10 second alarm on count down timer ?

Can we set our own games ? (Courses) ?

The Flash format works fine why can we not have all  that on New ?

I like a lot about new the 9 wins in a week the ability to upgrade your player it is we like playing as a 4 and miss that so much setting our own games combine the 2 games and you will have a supper game if you don't alter thing and Flash go's I think people will leave.

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Mon, Jan 6 2020 3:21 PM

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Tue, Jan 7 2020 5:46 PM

TopShelf2010:
    I think there a many players out there that fail to realize just how many mobile players there are. Of course, we do not have access to the exact numbers. But, in my opinion, I think it would be safe to say that the number of mobile players outweighs the number of PC players.

Since we don't know, speculation does not help.

My guess is there are tons of mobile players that play nothing but coin rooms - so there's that!

IMHO the mobile/PCEA versions should be rated ages 4-14............  ;-)

• AlejBaran
    1,334 Posts
    Tue, Jan 7 2020 8:14 PM

DoctorLarry:

TopShelf2010:
    I think there a many players out there that fail to realize just how many mobile players there are. Of course, we do not have access to the exact numbers. But, in my opinion, I think it would be safe to say that the number of mobile players outweighs the number of PC players.

Since we don't know, speculation does not help.

My guess is there are tons of mobile players that play nothing but coin rooms - so there's that!

+ 10     LOL!!   True

I don't want to be derogatory with people who like to play the mobile version but, I can't agree more with this; at least that's how it made me feel when I tried it.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Tue, Jan 7 2020 11:19 PM

DoctorLarry:

or with parental guidance.

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Wed, Jan 8 2020 10:11 AM

DoctorLarry:

I played the flash version of the game until the new HD version came out and thats all l play now my view is may as well get to learn how to play it as l intend to stay on wgt,

Regards mobile players in the coin Rooms when its really busy l would say there are up to 1500 players there alone and goodness knows how many in the other games going on. though some will pc players  like me giveing it a try. The shooting Range is also very popular.

\-/

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Wed, Jan 8 2020 10:29 AM

Just  checked the coins Room 6.30 gmt  there are over 1600 in there

21.18 pm gmt. over 2000

\-/

• blackwidow1
    674 Posts
    Wed, Jan 8 2020 5:07 PM

I have been and looked at the new game and.....

All I can say is after many years and 1000"s of $ I will be leaving when Flash goes. After talking to members of my CC and friends I have known years they have said the same thing.

It has been a pleasure playing for many years and meeting so many people including the player I will be marrying in just under 2 weeks and I will be leaving a lot of good friends behind but I cannot and will not be continuing after the death of Flash. R.I.P flash you will be sorely missed.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Jan 8 2020 6:32 PM

daveparr:

21.18 pm gmt. over 2000

\-/

Thats Incredible 

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Wed, Jan 8 2020 11:01 PM

DonCaron:

daveparr:

21.18 pm gmt. over 2000

\-/

Thats Incredible 

And 476 at 8:00am GMT, that’s not a lot, how many playing the original when there are apparently thousands that play the game?

• PAGES
RSS