SEL v Transgressional

Fri, Jan 31 2020 9:31 AM (65 replies)
  • carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Mon, Jan 20 2020 10:03 AM

20th Jan, 2020

Tiptoptoppin vs Pipala

Live now

Streaming via Kp's twitch (skype sharing)

Kp's twitch "Click here"

• pipala
    887 Posts
    Mon, Jan 20 2020 11:53 AM

Well if i'd known about the twitch stream I would have had my hair done and showered :)

Just finished a most enjoyable match against Sean. There wasn't much between us early on, we both missed a chance or two but were pretty evenly matched until Sean dealt a killer blow with a brilliant birdie on the 9th at Oakmont.

I had a poor start to the back 9 which found me 3 down and facing an uphill battle to claw it back. I missed two good opportunities from there and despite getting it back to 2 down Sean sealed it with a superb long birdie putt on the 16th.

Thanks for the game Sean was a pleasure mate and congratulations on the win.

I did have one good shot which Sean missed lmao.

Cheers mate

Pip

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2020 10:16 PM

Hiya!! 

So that's a wrap for this years TCC vs SEL.

Congratulations TCC for the big win again !!! :) :) :)

Thanks a lot Mickey n Pip for the wonderful coordination by making this event flawless. Was another wonderful experience n it was lots of fun with you two :) :)

As always, SEL is an amazing CC to have fun with n special thanks to everyone in SEL who were a part of this fantastic event. Ty vm. 

I had big fortune of getting pink balls by Chris in the form of bribe as well. Double kinder joy lmaooo!! lol 

Here is the Trophy.  

Good bye, Until we all meet next time.

- Varun 

• KenBTEXAS
    281 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2020 11:48 PM

Here is hoping all had a wonderful time, playing with class folks.

I know I did, win loose or draw fun for all..

A many thanks to all involved .

And to the folks bringing us these outstanding event.

Thanks again.

KenB

• pipala
    887 Posts
    Fri, Jan 31 2020 2:13 AM

Apologies for the late reply here, only just got the result in from Terry.

Congratulations to all at transgressional on an emphatic victory, what a great performance guys.

A huge thank you to Carl and Mickey for your help in setting this one up and thank you to all at Transgressional for a fun and competitive match. A class outfit full of class people and in my opinion a potential World Cup winning squad in there somewhere.

Until next time (probably in the World Cup) the very best wishes from all at SEL

Pip

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Fri, Jan 31 2020 9:31 AM
    well done to all that played and watched some great matches....S.E.L are a great set of players and friends to T.C.C ....big thanks to pip and carl for their hard work in bringing on another classic encounter.......regards mickey
RSS