Forums

Help › Forums

Where are the 4 pack golf balls gone?

Wed, Jan 29 2020 9:12 PM (22 replies)
  • callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Tue, Jan 7 2020 2:55 PM

Robert1893:
    Alternatively, you could simply purchase four sleeves of 3 packs and you would then have three sleeves of 4-packs.  😁

Personally I would rather have 2 sleeves of 6 packs but I would settle for 6 sleeves of 2 packs

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Jan 7 2020 3:05 PM

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Tue, Jan 7 2020 4:04 PM

callaghan159:

Personally I would rather have 2 sleeves of 6 packs but I would settle for 6 sleeves of 2 packs

just fell off my chair laughing

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jan 7 2020 4:25 PM

adaputter:

callaghan159:

just fell off my chair laughing

LOL, took me a minute. But then that's my caddie Molson's fault.  :-D

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Tue, Jan 7 2020 5:31 PM

TopShelf2010:

Mmmm, 6 packs.

Drool.

Just a appetizer.

• Wendallson
    42 Posts
    Wed, Jan 8 2020 8:36 PM

Thank you for the detailed info Alosso, Appreciated mate. All the best.

• Wendallson
    42 Posts
    Wed, Jan 8 2020 8:39 PM

Wouldn`t that be nice, too funny lol

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Jan 9 2020 4:03 AM

WGT could run a limited time special offer  where you got a sleeve of  4  balls at the same price as a sleeve of 3. Maybe run it on a holiday weekend along with a free rental weekend, 

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Thu, Jan 9 2020 6:18 AM

I must be a strange one in that I always think in terms of one.  What is the cost of one ounce of something and then compare to one ounce of a competing brand.

What is the cost of one ball that I am considering?  Then I assume I will use one ball per day to decide how many "free" credits I will have to earn to play that particular ball. If I can't earn enough I rule out that particular ball and look for another.

I never want to play beyond my means. In this way I have built a small savings account which makes it possible to improve my clubs or play Cabo when I want without pulling out the money clip. 

• Wendallson
    42 Posts
    Thu, Jan 9 2020 4:59 PM

Thank you HackWilson, I appreciate your reply...I didn`t upgrade my equipment for a long time...until I was half decent at playing this game n I have only done so recently...I stayed with the unlimited golf ball for the reasons you gave, as well as not seeing the point of putting money towards a diminishing return....every other other golf ball on wgt.

That was until I spoke with another wgt member who suggested to earn credits by just keeping your phone on playing wgt videos, still yet to look at that one in detail to figure that one out n how watching wgt videos on your phone transfers credit to the pc version of the game.

As well though since investing in a few varieties of the low priced wgt brand golf balls (nothing over 102 credits) my accuracy n consistency n round average has been lower...(due to the slower ball  meter speeds) there fore my enjoyment of playing has increased.

So if I can define it down to earning pc wgt credits on my phone while I am off doing other things n to one or two type of half decent value for money golf ball with decent durability n meter speed....I will be one happy camper :)

Thank you for your valid point n n all the very best HackWilson!...Much Appreciated! 

Kind Regards, Wendallson.

RSS